cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2007, 12:24 AM   #1
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point
Default "Who wants to sex Mutombo?"

Since Mutombo appeared at the State of Union address last night, I've seen/heard this from different sources, leading me to believe it has some widespread meaning.

If so, what's it from?

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:25 AM   #2
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

After game 1 of the NBA finals when the 76ers beat the Lakers. Mr. Mutombo decided that he was going to go out on the town in LA and celebrate. Apparently celebrating for Mutombo involves walking into a club, spreading your arms, and yelling out "who wants to sex Mutombo."
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:45 AM   #3
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
After game 1 of the NBA finals when the 76ers beat the Lakers. Mr. Mutombo decided that he was going to go out on the town in LA and celebrate. Apparently celebrating for Mutombo involves walking into a club, spreading your arms, and yelling out "who wants to sex Mutombo."
That's my understanding of where it came from. Phil Jackson then wrote on the chalkboard Deke leads with his beak and the Lakers won the next 4 games and title. That was the Lakers only lost that post season after sweeping through the Western Conference. Pretty damn impressive feat.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote