cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2006, 03:05 AM   #31
Colly Wolly

Colly Wolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin
I take Mike at his word. He calls this place 'community' too. That is an invitation for the participants to take ownership of the place. When you delete other people's posts to cover up your own freaking assholishness you are turning other peoples' community into your own private latrine.

And OF COURSE you are going to claim that Faith is my alter-ego. She made you look like a fool, and your own twisted brand of mysogyny will not invent Faith as my alter-ego before it will accept that you had your ass handed to you by a woman.
You are getting more and more transparent and your hypocrisy is being exposed. Are women less than men or something? What does gender have to do with anything?
Colly Wolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:08 AM   #32
Robin

Robin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick It In Him
You are getting more and more transparent and your hypocrisy is being exposed. Are women less than men or something? What does gender have to do with anything?
You didn't understand what I wrote.
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:11 AM   #33
Colly Wolly

Colly Wolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin
You didn't understand what I wrote.
I read it fine. You had your ass handed to you by a woman. Is he supposed to be embarrassed?
Colly Wolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:19 AM   #34
Robin

Robin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick It In Him
I read it fine. You had your ass handed to you by a woman. Is he supposed to be embarrassed?
Okay, so let me explain it to you...

Archaea had his ass handed to him by a woman. Does it matter to me that it was handed to him by a woman? Not a bit. But Archaea's mysogyny makes this fact particularly unpleasent to him. In fact, it is SO unpleasent that rather than accept the fact as is, he feels compelled to invent the idea that Faith is my alter-ego. In other words Archaea would rather believe that I handed him his ass on a platter rather than Faith.

Now where you should have been critical is in my calling Archaea a mysogynist, since I supported that fact in neither my original post nor this one.
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote