cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2008, 06:18 PM   #1
Insensitive PAP

Insensitive PAP
Default You free loaders can suck it

Nice to see the government handing out more cheese to least productive citizens. It's bad enough that payroll taxes have increased 100% over the last 10 years so that we can pay for old people that were too selfish to take care of themselves. Nevermind that our chance of ever cashing in on Social Security approaches 0%. Now we are just cutting checks. And guess who's paying for it? America greatest generation? B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.
Insensitive PAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:59 PM   #2
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insensitive PAP View Post
Nice to see the government handing out more cheese to least productive citizens. It's bad enough that payroll taxes have increased 100% over the last 10 years so that we can pay for old people that were too selfish to take care of themselves. Nevermind that our chance of ever cashing in on Social Security approaches 0%. Now we are just cutting checks. And guess who's paying for it? America greatest generation? B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.
Agree that this handing out of money is not a solution. It's election year politics by both parties. At the same time, I will gladly take my $2,100, thank you very much.
NorCal Cat is offline   Reply With Quote