cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2009, 02:17 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Loss to Florida State is the worst loss in MWC history

To reach this height and lay this kind of egg, and be exposed like this...now all the naysayers get to say, "The MWC is what we thought it was."

In my mind, this game definitely cements the fact that Max Hall DOES NOT belong in the BYU QB pantheon.

He's a cocky loud-mouth who constantly gets punked. Seen it too many times.

Beck is a marginal member of the pantheon, because of the fact he REALLY came around his senior year.

There is no way Max Hall gets a sniff of the NFL. I could type up a term paper in the amount of time it takes him to deliver to an out pattern.

Disappointing that a senior like Max couldn't get it together like Beck did.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
To reach this height and lay this kind of egg, and be exposed like this...now all the naysayers get to say, "The MWC is what we thought it was."

In my mind, this game definitely cements the fact that Max Hall DOES NOT belong in the BYU QB pantheon.

He's a cocky loud-mouth who constantly gets punked. Seen it too many times.

Beck is a marginal member of the pantheon, because of the fact he REALLY came around his senior year.

There is no way Max Hall gets a sniff of the NFL. I could type up a term paper in the amount of time it takes him to deliver to an out pattern.

Disappointing that a senior like Max couldn't get it together like Beck did.
No. The MWC still is what it was before the FLorida State debacle. The Florida State debacle just renders the Oklahoma win meaningless, and I told you before it already was next to meaningless, because of the very high probability that something lik the FSU debacle would occur. If BYU were half what it is in BYU fans' fevered imaginations it would be the greatest dynasty of all time.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote