cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The end of the season

for BYU is really at hand.

I expect another disappointing loss though I wouldn't be horribly surprised if BYU defeated Utah. Oh, wait, Wyoming is upon us.

We have Wyo, AFA and Utah left.

Wyoming has more speed, well everybody on our schedule is faster and quicker than BYU. [Wouldn't it be cool some day to hear just the opposite, BYU was just too fast for us].

Each team is another potential embarrassing loss, though I don't expect any more blowout losses. Wyoming is playing closely in its games and giving it up in the end. BYU either gets blown out or slips by. I expect BYU to slip by, but Wyoming's speed will give us problems as usual. What is the size of their receivers?

I wonder if the coaching staff ignores speed as an element useful in recruiting. A joke of course, but how can BYU consistently field the slowest team game in and game out.