cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Outdoor / Scouting / Survival
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2007, 12:42 AM   #1
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default so we finally went camping

my parents and brothers and sisters decided we wanted to go camping so we went up to the church property owned by the holladay north stake and valley view stake. it was a lot of fun. everybody made fun of me because I had the 8 man tent, 12x12 canopy, campers kitchen, folding table, roadtrip grill, etc... well all the snickering ended when it started to rain and they were asking little brother if they could stay in my oasis. ha ha! the wife and i had a great time and little baby did a great job. i guess we were the only ones taking the camping thing seriously because just me and my bro-in-law were the only ones with any cooking gear. i had to feed a bunch of my brothers and sisters and their kids... i don't know why i brought extra food, but i'm glad i did... anyway, the wife was proud because we were prepared for everything. i have to say we did have a bunch of stuff, but it was all good...

anyway, this is only got me more excited for September 1st and tailgating!!
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote