cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2006, 07:41 PM   #11
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road
Default Re: About myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay
I kind of hate the format on this board right now, but I have been reassured by other posters that it will grow on me, and I'll end up liking it better. I hope that they know what they're talking about.
What is it that you dislike about this board format?

I personally much prefer this format to others. I don't have huge amounts of time to spend sifting through pages of messages to find topics of interests. Unless you are online while the actual dialogue is going on, it is easy to miss it completely. And then if you try to bring up a related subject again, often there is some moron telling you "We've already thoroughly discussed that twice this week. Old news."

You've just got to keep in mind that this is less of a chat room, and more of a message board, as most of the more interesting dialogues have occurred over the space of several days or weeks.

Its good to have more female contributors here. Welcome BDB and Mrs. Akili!!!
bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote