cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2006, 05:25 AM   #41
VAX77

VAX77
Default Re: Norm sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAX77
I said in one of my earlier posts that whether you love him or hate him, his accomplishments stand for themselves. If destroying team unity, favoring poly's and blah blah blah are what he does, then where can I sign him up, because he gets results. Dude, I am not a USC fan, I am just impressed with what they have done and who they are. I also am impressed with Norm Chow for what he has done. Thats all. If you ignore anything and everything you dont like than who is the one that is too emotionally involved. I can deal with Texas winning the national championship. I do not like them and I have never tried to hide that fact, but I do not think I am too irrational, there are plenty of others who have agreed with me here who I think are very level-headed. I have nothing personal against you and I hope you can patch things up with cameron.
I don't believe that Norm Chow was responsible for the qb's at BYU. I don't ignore that you think that he is. I just believe that you are wrong. The USC offense is good because the players are good. Chow's offense is only compatible with superior talent. I wouldn't expect you to admit that you are irrational. If you don't have a personal problem with me, don't insult me.

You are right. Norm sucks. I am sorry...What the heck was I thinking. His former QB, Steve Sarkisian should take the glory for USC's success at QB.

I guess I never should have assumed that the offenses he coached actually made his qb's better. I bet if you asked Philip Rivers, Matt Leinart, Carson Palmer, Steve Sarkisian, Ty Detmer and others, they would agree that Norm does not deserve the credit.
VAX77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 04:39 PM   #42
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
You are right. Norm sucks. I am sorry...What the heck was I thinking...
That's okay, there are lots of people that spout off without thinking.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 04:41 PM   #43
VAX77

VAX77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay
Quote:
You are right. Norm sucks. I am sorry...What the heck was I thinking...
That's okay, there are lots of people that spout off without thinking.
I guess my pm got to you a second too late...and yes, I probably deserve that ops:
VAX77 is offline   Reply With Quote