cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 06:34 PM   #21
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
From November to early February, Provo routinely gets very humid at night, with fog not an infrequent visitor. Wet grass is to be expected for night games; I seriously doubt it was because of the tarp.
Exactly! That's what happens at night...grass gets wet! Hello?! It happens every freaking night here, year-round.
NorCal Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:53 PM   #22
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
why don't you go spoon with bronco's prevent D, but make sure you suck in your gut first.
I would think another protruding extremity could be more dangerous if not properly "sucked in."

MARGARET THATCHER ON A COLD NITE...MARGERET THATCHER ON A COLD NITE!
Old 11-09-2007, 06:57 PM   #23
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
Why dont you go F*** yourself, I am glad you created your own board just so you can troll on it. Quit being a douche bag, you have never played a down of football in your life and you have proven that today by your posts. You dont know shit about the game and you need to shut the hell up and be happy that we are 7-2.
BRONCO SAID HE MADE A MISTAKE WITH THE PREVENT D. BRONCO AGREES WITH ME. SO YOU MUST DISAGREE WITH BOTH ME AND BRONCO.

Some people can never admit that a decision was boneheaded. If Bronco calls the game as well as an average DC last night, TCU does not have the ball with 3 minutes left with the possibility of TD winning the game.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:00 PM   #24
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
BRONCO SAID HE MADE A MISTAKE WITH THE PREVENT D. BRONCO AGREES WITH ME. SO YOU MUST DISAGREE WITH BOTH ME AND BRONCO.

Some people can never admit that a decision was boneheaded. If Bronco calls the game as well as an average DC last night, TCU does not have the ball with 3 minutes left with the possibility of TD winning the game.
Waters you put your balls on the chopping block with your "Bronco can't hold Patterson's jock" trolling nonsense a year ago. You are clearly unable to properly ascertain what a good coach is or is not. A good coach has the unenviable responsibility of strokin' the egos of dumbassed boosters and fans. Hence he must, on occassion, tell the fatassed ShortBus riding morons that their opinions are correct on a matter. Then he can whine about booing and appear legitimate because he admitted he made a mistake.

Bronco coached a great game on both sides of the ball. I know this because BYU got a dubya!
Old 11-09-2007, 07:13 PM   #25
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Waters you put your balls on the chopping block with your "Bronco can't hold Patterson's jock" trolling nonsense a year ago. You are clearly unable to properly ascertain what a good coach is or is not. A good coach has the unenviable responsibility of strokin' the egos of dumbassed boosters and fans. Hence he must, on occassion, tell the fatassed ShortBus riding morons that their opinions are correct on a matter. Then he can whine about booing and appear legitimate because he admitted he made a mistake.

Bronco coached a great game on both sides of the ball. I know this because BYU got a dubya!
The Win is the important thing. But I hope Bronco learned something from that game. I hope it doesn't take losses to learn something.

The man is just too stubborn and predictable at times. "If something isn't working, it's because my players are failing me." Last night prevent D and open rushing lanes for the QB after dropping back--you have to ADJUST. Luckily he did adjust. I wish he had adjusted earlier, because one lucky play at the end, Dalton heaves it up and caught on blitz, could have done us in.

One thing Broncos is not is a LIAR, esp. when he agrees with me.

Man do we have some stubborn coaches. Anae calling the same running play 10 times in a row against EWU. Never having Kehl rush the QB is like dropping Lawrence Taylor into coverage every damn time. Throw the man a bone!
Old 11-09-2007, 07:14 PM   #26
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Btw, I think Mendenhall's stock as coach has probably eclipsed Patterson's. Bronco is and will be more talked about than Patterson. Beginning of last season, that was not the case.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:15 PM   #27
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The Win is the important thing. But I hope Bronco learned something from that game. I hope it doesn't take losses to learn something.

The man is just too stubborn and predictable at times. "If something isn't working, it's because my players are failing me." Last night prevent D and open rushing lanes for the QB after dropping back--you have to ADJUST. Luckily he did adjust. I wish he had adjusted earlier, because one lucky play at the end, Dalton heaves it up and caught on blitz, could have done us in.

One thing Broncos is not is a LIAR, esp. when he agrees with me.

Man do we have some stubborn coaches. Anae calling the same running play 10 times in a row against EWU. Never having Kehl rush the QB is like dropping Lawrence Taylor into coverage every damn time. Throw the man a bone!
When was the last time you were content as a Cougar fan?
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:17 PM   #28
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
When was the last time you were content as a Cougar fan?
1984. For about a week.

Is Bronco content? If not, then why should I be content?
Old 11-09-2007, 07:22 PM   #29
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Having you complain about stubborn coaches with a Mike Leach avatar is priceless.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:24 PM   #30
MikeWaters
Demiurge

I'll be content if we ever approximate or exceed John Wooden's Bruins in terms of success.

Theoretically, that is, I could be content.