cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2007, 04:25 PM   #11
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Tick View Post
CurrentUte...you really are a douche.

I always thought folks were pretty unfair to you on CB. But after seeing that last post you truely are are Utah fan.

Like a dog to his own doodoo.

Glad to see your being placed on the troll list over there brought you over here.
Put down your Family Life bachelor of science certificate and koolaid. It's a fact. Excuse after excuse as to why BYU loses. Nut it up and take it like a man. It is possible that we got out played and out coached.
exUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:27 PM   #12
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Hey Gerdy,

Fuck off.

Thanks.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:28 PM   #13
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

exxie, one would hope after your being placed in the Cougarboard Phantom Zone

maybe you'd tweak your persona after getting a new lease on life on Cougarguard, but it's obvious your dickheadedness is a terminal condition.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:30 PM   #14
exUte

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Tick View Post
CurrentUte...you really are a douche.

I always thought folks were pretty unfair to you on CB. But after seeing that last post you truely are are Utah fan.

Like a dog to his own doodoo.

Glad to see your being placed on the troll list over there brought you over here.
Go read the posts. Many posters are already playing the 'we already won the conference'. If we lose, you can see even more. BTW......I'm not as familiar with douches as you appear to be. I'll remember to contact you if I have more questions about those.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:30 PM   #15
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by exUte View Post
Put down your Family Life bachelor of science certificate and koolaid. It's a fact. Excuse after excuse as to why BYU loses. Nut it up and take it like a man. It is possible that we got out played and out coached.
Sure it is possible. It is also possible you could predict something accurately. Not likely, but possible.

I know ex you can be a reasonable person and present issues reasonably. I was in hopes when I saw you show up here you would take that tact.

This isn't a good place to do your troll routine, like you just notice people can tell you to f-off and some mod isn't going to come to your rescue.

This is a more grown up forum than CB.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:31 PM   #16
exUte

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
Hey Gerdy,

Fuck off.

Thanks.
Wow. So who sounds more like a Ute?
Old 11-21-2007, 04:32 PM   #17
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Go read the posts. Many posters are already playing the 'we already won the conference'. If we lose, you can see even more. BTW......I'm not as familiar with douches as you appear to be. I'll remember to contact you if I have more questions about those.

That's CB. In case you didn't notice this is another forum.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:33 PM   #18
exUte

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
Sure it is possible. It is also possible you could predict something accurately. Not likely, but possible.

I know ex you can be a reasonable person and present issues reasonably. I was in hopes when I saw you show up here you would take that tact.

This isn't a good place to do your troll routine, like you just notice people can tell you to f-off and some mod isn't going to come to your rescue.

It is more grownup? Check out Goat, NuttyBalboa's posts.......that is grownup? I guess we have different definitions. BTW.........a troll starts a thread. I was merely responding with my thoughts. I thought THAT was grownup.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:34 PM   #19
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
It is more grownup? Check out Goat, NuttyBalboa's posts.......that is grownup? I guess we have different definitions. BTW.........a troll starts a thread. I was merely responding with my thoughts. I thought THAT was grownup.
Grownups don't troll 24/7.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:36 PM   #20
exUte

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post

What in your opinion is trollish? I don't need mods to protect me? I have been korihored plenty. I guess that is my way of being protected? I'm missing your logic.