cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2008, 04:07 PM   #31
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Lunch View Post
I guess if you like having a returner that signals fair catch 1 out of every 4 punts then keep him back there.
I have no problem with a returner signaling fair catch on a well-covered punt. I can't recall any egregious fair catch calls from Bryce last year.

I wouldn't mind an upgrade in terms of production from the returner. I'm just saying that Bryce wasn't as bad back there as you make him out to be.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:10 PM   #32
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
Tell that to the people on all the boards you've been banned from. lol.
How it is you've never been banned from posting on TBS leads me to openly wonder who you're blowing over there; and I say this with all the respect and admiration that I have for Brandon and Talo.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:29 PM   #33
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
How it is you've never been banned from posting on TBS leads me to openly wonder who you're blowing over there; and I say this with all the respect and admiration that I have for Brandon and Talo.
Because when it came to the Martinez thing Talo and Brandon both agree with me, but couldn't say it publicly. Numerous boardmails back and forth with them tells me so.

You're no saint either. Not by a long shot.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 03-24-2008 at 05:32 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:30 PM   #34
Indy Coug

Quote:
You're no saint. Not by a long shot.
Did I say I was? What I am or aren't is completely independent of what you are.

EDIT: That comment isn't even remotely or primarily related to the Martinez issue, but don't let that stop you from patting yourself on the back for that one. I'm sure there are a couple of drops left in that turnip.

Last edited by Indy Coug; 03-24-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:03 PM   #35
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
Did I say I was? What I am or aren't is completely independent of what you are.

EDIT: That comment isn't even remotely or primarily related to the Martinez issue, but don't let that stop you from patting yourself on the back for that one. I'm sure there are a couple of drops left in that turnip.
You seem to obsessed to be the board boy scout/police/thought monitor on every board. Get over yourself.

Most anytime in your posts trying to point out what others are saying, you fail to see the hypocritical irony in it. You go your way and I'll go mine.

And I will pat myself on the back for the Martinez thing. Thanks. Too bad you were too much of a pussy to stand up for what's right, although I'm sure you think that in your posts you seem to think your challenging others thoughts and why they think that way, when in reality you're the least likely one to say to peoples faces of anyone on any board what you say to them online. In short,,you're a pussy with no guts whatsoever.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 03-24-2008 at 08:05 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:46 PM   #36
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You seem to obsessed to be the board boy scout/police/thought monitor on every board. Get over yourself.

Most anytime in your posts trying to point out what others are saying, you fail to see the hypocritical irony in it. You go your way and I'll go mine.

And I will pat myself on the back for the Martinez thing. Thanks. Too bad you were too much of a pussy to stand up for what's right, although I'm sure you think that in your posts you seem to think your challenging others thoughts and why they think that way, when in reality you're the least likely one to say to peoples faces of anyone on any board what you say to them online. In short,,you're a pussy with no guts whatsoever.
Am the only one, who on very rare occassions, wonders if Rocky Balboa is perhps not wired like the rest of us?

I ain't sayin' your punchy man, maybee a bit of a slow brain is what they call it..I'm just wondering aloud if I am the only one who has ever wondered this.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:49 PM   #37
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Am the only one, who on very rare occassions, wonders if Rocky Balboa is perhps not wired like the rest of us?

I ain't sayin' your punchy man, maybee a bit of a slow brain is what they call it..I'm just wondering aloud if I am the only one who has ever wondered this.
lol...I'm sure you're not the only one and I'm more than fine with that.

Indy doesn't like me and I don't like him and it's that simple.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:51 PM   #38
Indy Coug

Quote:
lol...I'm sure you're not the only one and I'm more than fine with that.

Indy doesn't like me and I don't like him and it's that simple.
I like you just fine, except for when you post.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:02 PM   #39
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post

Dunno.

Ah well.

Hey Goat, did you ever go to Oxnard for high school athletics and run into OxCoug while you were there?

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #40
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
Dunno.

Ah well.

Hey Goat, did you ever go to Oxnard for high school athletics and run into OxCoug while you were there?
Oxnard is a hole. Only good things from there are Masi Tuitama, Ronney Jenkins and some qb named Beck.

Now ol Lou Cijanovic and his Santa Clara Saints had quite the program back in the day.

I did enjoy some epic battles against the Oxnard Spanish Speaking branch in regional hoops and softball, at least when triplet's buddy wasn't seeking to dq us for some stupid mullah reason.

I would still rather call Oxnard home than Thousand Oaks.