cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2008, 01:22 AM   #11
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
There she goes...there she goes right now!

Archaea, the defense is awful. Despite this the team is likely to be ranked in the top 20 and is likely to start next year in the top 20. Bronco is to blame for the sorry state of affairs concerning talent on defense. That is the reason BYU is not a great team this year.

However, he is a wee bit better of a head football coach than you give him credit.

Take this in the loving way it is intended. Good Brother you need to pull the string. Seriously.
His defensive scheme sucks, and he should invest some time in upgrading the defensive talent. I'd give your right nut for a decent cover guy and Junkie's left nut for a good middle linebacker.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:25 AM   #12
myboynoah

myboynoah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
To some people 22 seconds is a long time. Perhaps Arch can send our condolences to his dear eternal companion.
And using all three alotted timeouts during that 22 seconds.

Religion rises inevitably from our apprehension of our own death. To give meaning to meaninglessness is the endless quest of all religion. When death becomes the center of our consciousness, then religion authentically begins. Of all religions that I know, the one that most vehemently and persuasively defies and denies the reality of death is the original Mormonism of the Prophet, Seer and Revelator, Joseph Smith.
myboynoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:26 AM   #13
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
His defensive scheme sucks, and he should invest some time in upgrading the defensive talent. I'd give your right nut for a decent cover guy and Junkie's left nut for a good middle linebacker.
I am glad it is my nut on the block for a good cover guy. Despite the fact that my nuts are naturally not real well plumbed and add the fact that I allowed a bitter former Poke footballer to take a scalpel to both my left and right nuts to ensure that there is less than a Lloyd Christmaslike chance of me ever hitting the ol atom, I am confident that I will escape unscathed.

Junkie on the other hand is likely to lose his nut. I am thinking good middle linebackers show up pretty regularly in Provo.

But hey one working nut might be better than two useless nuts. However, both Junkie and I are still far more masculine than a certain stringpulling whiner on this venue that we all love and adore.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:29 AM   #14
Archaea

Quote:
I am glad it is my nut on the block for a good cover guy. Despite the fact that my nuts are naturally not real well plumbed and add the fact that I allowed a bitter former Poke footballer to take a scalpel to both my left and right nuts to ensure that there is less than a Lloyd Christmaslike chance of me ever hitting the ol atom, I am confident that I will escape unscathed.

Junkie on the other hand is likely to lose his nut. I am thinking good middle linebackers show up pretty regularly in Provo.

But hey one working nut might be better than two useless nuts. However, both Junkie and I are still far more masculine than a certain stringpulling whiner on this venue that we all love and adore.
It is not nice of you to refer to Indy and Pac in those terms. I know a Wyoming surgeon who perform the operation without anesthesia. Should be a bargain.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:29 AM   #15
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

LOL.

Archaea, you may want to consider not posting on football until the day after the game. Seriously.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:31 AM   #16
Archaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
LOL.

Archaea, you may want to consider not posting on football until the day after the game. Seriously.
Perhaps, but I still find Bronco's game preparation to be poor, and his defensive schemes to be somewhat questionable.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:34 AM   #17
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

I will only donate my nut for Manti Te'o. If we land him I will let landpoke remove it with his rusty leatherman.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:35 AM   #18
Archaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
I will only donate my nut for Manti Te'o. If we land him I will let landpoke remove it with his rusty leatherman.
Team player you are.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:43 AM   #19
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
There she goes...there she goes right now!

Archaea, the defense is awful. Despite this the team is likely to be ranked in the top 20 and is likely to start next year in the top 20. Bronco is to blame for the sorry state of affairs concerning talent on defense. That is the reason BYU is not a great team this year.

However, he is a wee bit better of a head football coach than you give him credit.

Take this in the loving way it is intended. Good Brother you need to pull the string. Seriously.
What am I missing?

Those arent the lyrics to There She Goes Again.

Are you quoting a different song?

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:44 AM   #20
BlueHair

BlueHair is on a distinguished road

I would give both nuts to go back in time and land KW. They should have canned Crowton a year earlier. Our offense probably wouldn't be quite as good, but the defense would be a lot better. Hell, I would give a least a nut for New Mexico's defense. There is no reason a shit hole like New Mexico should have better talent than BYU.
BlueHair is offline   Reply With Quote