cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Basketball

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2015, 02:27 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UVU game

Watched part of this game. It was pretty boring because of the lack of talent on the UVU squad, now coached by Mark Pope.

Kyle Davis was a dominant force in this game. It's going to be interesting to see how Davis fares against teams with more size and athleticism.

One of my impressions is that BYU has a lot of players that don't seem all that distinguishable from each other.

And if this team suffers, once again it's going to be due to lack of defense and athleticism on that end of the floor.

Emery's younger brother, need to watch him and see if he has the same defensive chops as his brother.

I was a little disappointed with the running and gunning by the BYU team. Taking low percentage 25 foot shots. I get it, they have the green light. But I'd like to see some discipline, even against a team that isn't very good. Play against UVU like you would Gonzaga.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote