cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > House Keeping > What should this site be?
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2010, 01:17 AM   #21
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Since 2005.

[Tumbleweed goes across screen]

You know how some sci-fi movies start with a scroll about prior wars and battles and civilizations that rose and died and rose again? It would just take too long to explain.

I've fought your battles, I've had your thoughts, I've done your deeds. I am the future.

If through all this you end up with one friend, you will have done about as well as me.

Jefe is a wiser man than you think. If I had known what Jefe had already learned, I would have not suffered. This is a place for suffering. If you wish to suffer, then stay. But I will tell you, those who truly want to suffer are few.
Look, we don't always agree (in fact we almost never agree), but I appreciate what you have done here and, perhaps to your chagrin, I have remained. You built up a nice site at some personal expense and lots of time. For whatever it's worth, I have enjoyed our interactions and will continue to do so.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote