cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 12:56 AM   #51
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by exUte View Post
I had to get this info through the FOIA.

BYU has the highest number of applicants to the UofU Medical School, yet the lowest percentage of BYU grads who are accepted. About 60 more BYU grads apply, yet 15 more from the U are accepted. BYU has the lowest percentage of acceptance which includes Utah, USU and Weber State.

Coincidence? Right. BYU grads do less community service? BYU grads score lower on the MCAT? One of my son's interviewers couldn't speak english (She was russian). One of the professors mocked his missionary service.

No Mormon, white boy, bias there. It must have all been coincidence.
If folks think mp is nuts to harbor ill feelings for 3 days, I wonder how they feel about you harboring even more ill feelings for decades?

Get over it, pussy.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:02 PM   #52
fuegote

fuegote

Quote:
Originally Posted by exUte View Post
It's 'diversity'. LOL

That's their code word.

And the number of grads who remain in Utah for their residency is dismal. Only 5 other public medical schools have lower rates. In other words we're educating them and then they leave the state. Sounds like a great ROI for the residents of Utah.
Most of my mormon white friends that attended the U got into Utah's medical school. Those that leave to attend medical school outside of Utah come back (like my cousin) so I'm going to say it's a wash.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:42 PM   #53
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuegote View Post
Most of my mormon white friends that attended the U got into Utah's medical school. Those that leave to attend medical school outside of Utah come back (like my cousin) so I'm going to say it's a wash.
Fuegote, you may not understand so I'll help you out here..

Exie only states facts for us to realize how evil the U is. Disagreeing with him is like protesting against the Lord. As exie, he'll tell you.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote