cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2007, 08:20 AM   #31
OrangeUte

OrangeUte is on a distinguished road

just found myself at number 44... lucky number for a guy who went to syracuse. go jim brown, ernie davis and larry csonka! all wearers of the infamous number 44!
OrangeUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #32
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Utes are terrible predictors.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:45 PM   #33
DrumNFeather
Active LDS Ute Fan

DrumNFeather is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Utes are terrible predictors.
We just need to start predicting BYU to win...I know that would've helped my cause this past week.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:16 PM   #34
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapel-Hill-Coug View Post
Let's just be clear about what's going on, that's all. Call it the "meaningless statistic prediction contest". "Oh, and if you get close to the score, we may give you a few extra bonus points."

Mike, Goat got a bigger piece than me!!
How true. I chose to share my on spot predicitive ability on this site only. Kinda like an exclusive.

Well I chose the wrong site. My prowess would have me at the top of the leaderboard on another well known site becuase they don't seem to care about meaningless crap like how many times Unga carries the ball or first downs BYU gets between the 10 and 3 minute marks of the third quarter.

Don't give me any of your whiny stuff either Waters, you chose to be a leader and part of a leaders job is to take crap for their mistaken policies.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 02:32 PM   #35
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
How true. I chose to share my on spot predicitive ability on this site only. Kinda like an exclusive.

Well I chose the wrong site. My prowess would have me at the top of the leaderboard on another well known site becuase they don't seem to care about meaningless crap like how many times Unga carries the ball or first downs BYU gets between the 10 and 3 minute marks of the third quarter.

Don't give me any of your whiny stuff either Waters, you chose to be a leader and part of a leaders job is to take crap for their mistaken policies.
I think the gal in your moniker was on Singing Bee last night, well at least it looked like her from neck to waist. She lost to the Oriental Laker Girl, but she had a voluptuous rack!
Old 10-03-2007, 02:32 PM   #36
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quite frankly I think Mike is doing a marvelous job on this contest, as long as I continue my ascent up the leaderboard, that is.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:33 PM   #37
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
I think the gal in your moniker was on Singing Bee last night, well at least it looked like her from neck to waist. She lost to the Oriental Laker Girl, but she had a voluptuous rack!
She was singing last night alright. However the session you saw must have been taped.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 02:34 PM   #38
Goatnapper'96

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
Quite frankly I think Mike is doing a marvelous job on this contest, as long as I continue my ascent up the leaderboard, that is.
No doubt in my mind, no doubt.

Mike, you might be a flaming liberal, but I got your back. Your rules are clear and easy to follow. It is not your fault most of these mental midgets are unable to follow simple directions or project their shortcomings upon you.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:35 PM   #39
Goatnapper'96

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
She was singing last night alright. However the session you saw must have been taped.
In the immortal words of Austin Powers: "Oh, Behave!"
Old 10-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #40
Chapel-Hill-Coug

Chapel-Hill-Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
No doubt in my mind, no doubt.

Mike, you might be a flaming liberal, but I got your back. Your rules are clear and easy to follow. It is not your fault most of these mental midgets are unable to follow simple directions or project their shortcomings upon you.
Let's see if this mental midget can explain it slowly enough so that you can understand.

#1: I predict scores better than you.
#2: You're ahead in the standings.
#3: Mike clearly stated that the reason he introduced the meaningless stat is to avoid so many ties.
#4: That objective has clearly failed and the meaningless stat is now conditioning the standings in and of itself.
#5: A few of us who GET IT are pointing out this shortcoming in the system so that Mike will realize it.

This is not as big a deal as you're making it out to be. I realize that you must insult someone in every post, so I won't call you out on that. But don't make it personal please. Go back to insulting nerds generally every chance you get. You don't need to zero in on one person.
Chapel-Hill-Coug is offline   Reply With Quote