cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 02:24 PM   #41
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
If BYU is at a historic high, and it is this boring and inconsequential, that does not bode well.
This is not a historic high. There is, however, a trend in the upward direction. That is what is exciting and the next two years present a couple of great opportunities.

I think it is boring and inconsequential for the pussies amongst us. Beware of your friends my man, beware......
Old 10-15-2007, 02:27 PM   #42
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
This is not a historic high. There is, however, a trend in the upward direction. That is what is exciting and the next two years present a couple of great opportunities.

I think it is boring and inconsequential for the pussies amongst us. Beware of your friends my man, beware......
Like Hawaii this year? The only way Hawaii gets mentioned is that it is ruining the chance of a decent 1 loss BCS team to play in a BCS bowl.

USF, now that is exciting. BCS has been around for 10 years, and USF football around for 11 years. And now they are #2 BCS, which is something BYU will never be able to accomplish in the MWC. Ever.

USF has the right friends.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM   #43
Goatnapper'96

Quote:
Like Hawaii this year? The only way Hawaii gets mentioned is that it is ruining the chance of a decent 1 loss BCS team to play in a BCS bowl.

USF, now that is exciting. BCS has been around for 10 years, and USF football around for 11 years. And now they are #2 BCS, which is something BYU will never be able to accomplish in the MWC. Ever.

USF has the right friends.
It is only exciting to you if BYU gets "mentioned?" Perhaps you are a pussie.

I think the issue is more you than BYU, as you previously mentioned.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:37 PM   #44
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
It is only exciting to you if BYU gets "mentioned?" Perhaps you are a pussie.

I think the issue is more you than BYU, as you previously mentioned.
You get excited about Army, so I think we operate in different universes. You probably attend local high school football games. You probably wet yourself reading TBS love-ins with recruits.

Yes, I think I am the pussy.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:45 PM   #45
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You probably attend local high school football games.
Mike, you are killing me. Now it's somehow uncool to attend HS football games? Wow.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:49 PM   #46
Goatnapper'96

Quote:
You get excited about Army, so I think we operate in different universes. You probably attend local high school football games. You probably wet yourself reading TBS love-ins with recruits.

Yes, I think I am the pussy.
Army and BYU are different universes? Aren't we "friends?" Check your 2010 and 2011 schedules.

You are a pussy because you whine about that which is out of BYU's capacity to control when in reality very little has changed about BYU's landscape since you were born. You want to take your ball and go home over the matter, that is pussy defining.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:50 PM   #47
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
Mike, you are killing me. Now it's somehow uncool to attend HS football games? Wow.
In podunkville, where there is no other entertainment in 100 miles, it's fine.

But to just show up, and wear your 20 year old letter jacket, yeah.

If I'm a pussy for being bored by the MWC and BYU, then I have the right to call someone a pussy who wets himself when a 17 year old bears his testimony on TBS (this may or may not apply to Goat).

People obviously have different definitions of pussy-hood.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:51 PM   #48
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

If I'm a pussy for being bored by the MWC and BYU, then I have the right to call someone a pussy who wets himself when a 17 year old bears his testimony on TBS (this may or may not apply to Goat).

Well, based on what is boring you about BYU and the MWC, how in the hell did you ever become a BYU fan to begin with?
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:52 PM   #49
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
Army and BYU are different universes? Aren't we "friends?" Check your 2010 and 2011 schedules.

You are a pussy because you whine about that which is out of BYU's capacity to control when in reality very little has changed about BYU's landscape since you were born. You want to take your ball and go home over the matter, that is pussy defining.
Didn't BYU instigate formation of the MWC. Didn't BYU sign off on the mtn agreement? Didn't BYU just schedule Utah State and Army, while previously canceling LSU?

Sure the violin is out of tune in the quartet on the deck, but gosh, can I interrupt to tell you that there is an iceberg just ahead of us?
Old 10-15-2007, 02:53 PM   #50
Goatnapper'96

Quote:

Based upon that criteria you are still the only pussie on this venue.

Playing Army might do you some good. Join the Plebes in pushups, it is good for character development...cept I recommend you do the pushups when BYU scores as the Army boys might not provide much of a workout.