cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2007, 02:49 AM   #21
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
The thing about Holly Rowe is that unlike most female sideline commentators, she actually knows her football. But personally, I'd rather they just keep the camera on Herbstreit.
Unlike most female sideline commentators she also has a fat ass. Call my a mysogenist, but Kirkie can give me all the football insight and I want the sideline chick to have an ass that I can bounce a quarter off of.

Big hooters would be a plus as well. Man made or God made, it makes me no nevermind.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:30 AM   #22
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Unlike most female sideline commentators she also has a fat ass. Call my a mysogenist, but Kirkie can give me all the football insight and I want the sideline chick to have an ass that I can bounce a quarter off of.

Big hooters would be a plus as well. Man made or God made, it makes me no nevermind.

Alright, then, misogynist it is. You have a point, though. We're both adults here, so let's just tell it like it is...

If the goal were to have an intelligent female provide reasonably accurate football analysis, Ms. Rowe would be the ideal. But I believe we'll all agree that in reality, the goal is to have a hot chick show as much cleavage as possible while butchering the placekicker's last name and confusing point guards with nose guards. So I can see where Holly may not be your preference.

See that's the great thing about Herbstreit! He's a hottie AND he gets his analysis and predictions right every single time. :-D
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:55 AM   #23
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Alright, then, misogynist it is. You have a point, though. We're both adults here, so let's just tell it like it is...

If the goal were to have an intelligent female provide reasonably accurate football analysis, Ms. Rowe would be the ideal. But I believe we'll all agree that in reality, the goal is to have a hot chick show as much cleavage as possible while butchering the placekicker's last name and confusing point guards with nose guards. So I can see where Holly may not be your preference.

See that's the great thing about Herbstreit! He's a hottie AND he gets his analysis and predictions right every single time. :-D
Except his BCS Analysis sucks.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:19 AM   #24
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Herbstreit molests collies.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:21 PM   #25
A-Train

A-Train is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I'd bang Holly Rowe. I would just ask that she use a breath mint and keep the lights turned off! All cats are grey in the dark.
A-Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:38 PM   #26
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Train View Post
I'd bang Holly Rowe. I would just ask that she use a breath mint and keep the lights turned off! All cats are grey in the dark.
You stole my Russian proverb.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:43 PM   #27
Insensitive PAP

Insensitive PAP
Default Maybe true but. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Train View Post
what's the point if you have to turn the lights off?
Insensitive PAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:49 PM   #28
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insensitive PAP View Post
what's the point if you have to turn the lights off?
It gives you something to do with the eyes closed.