cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2008, 09:16 PM   #31
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
I just gave you negative feedback for your post.

But to answer your question, I dont really "care" about the brand, as much as I simply enjoy the clothes.

His suits are tailored, so they fit him extremely well and they look sharp. Since I wear suits to Church, sometimes work, etc....it interests me. As with any hobby, the more you pursue it, the more refined your eye becomes.

I think that half this board would be up in arms if i said, "a bike is a bike!" Or if I told SeattleUte, "a bran supplement is a bran supplement!"
Well that does it. Up until now, I only had one negative feedback comment (from Waters- he gave me negative feedback for saying that Robin was his jilted lover- I thought it was old news!). Now I have 2, and if UteStar sees this thread, I am sure to get a third strike from the board metrosexual. Not even YOhio can save me now.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #32
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I think that half this board would be up in arms if i said, "a bike is a bike!"
Come on now, that's just silly.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:22 PM   #33
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I think that half this board would be up in arms if i said, "a bike is a bike!"
Didn't you just come off suspension? Are tempting fate?
Old 11-13-2008, 09:24 PM   #34
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
Well that does it. Up until now, I only had one negative feedback comment (from Waters- he gave me negative feedback for saying that Robin was his jilted lover- I thought it was old news!). Now I have 2, and if UteStar sees this thread, I am sure to get a third strike from the board metrosexual. Not even YOhio can save me now.
How do you tell who gave you the feedback? Is this the same thing as "reputation"?

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:33 PM   #35
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
We can only hope. I have, in truth, safeguarded a sport coat with said patches despite Mrs. PAC's occasional threats to give it to Goodwill or D.I. If nothing else, I'm saving some Central American gentlemen from becoming a laughingstock at his first job interview.

And I wish I had a baby blue leisure suit, flowered shirt with a collar so wide it resembles the wingspan of a 747, platform shoes and, of course, white belt and shoes. This was an outfit worn by tourists in SF back in the '70s and is known as The Full Cleveland.

I probabyl shouldn't admit that I once went to a school dance (with the loveyl Miss Catherine Shorten who hailed from Sandwich, England and used to like me most, as far as I can tell, as an object of scorn for my utahn accent) in a black polyester leisure suit with white stitching, a baby blue QIana polyester shirt with the oh-so-wide collar spread PAC described, and Blue and Black platform shoes that were at least three inches thick. And yes, I actually did think I looked very, very hot(t).
Old 11-13-2008, 09:35 PM   #36
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
How do you tell who gave you the feedback? Is this the same thing as "reputation"?

Similar, but different.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:36 PM   #37
TripletDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
hot(t).
LOL!

As Kung Fu Panda said of creekster: THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR AWESOMENESS! OR ATTRACTIVENESS!

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
Old 11-13-2008, 09:38 PM   #38
TripletDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
Truth be told, I have given negative feedback to everyone. Negative feedback is cool.

unfortunately I am at a point wherein I can no longer give negative feedback. I keep getting the same pop-up that says i must spread some of the reputation around before I can give more. I don't know what that means because i have already given most people here negative feedback.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:03 AM   #39
Gidget

Gidget is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
I probabyl shouldn't admit that I once went to a school dance (with the loveyl Miss Catherine Shorten who hailed from Sandwich, England and used to like me most, as far as I can tell, as an object of scorn for my utahn accent) in a black polyester leisure suit with white stitching, a baby blue QIana polyester shirt with the oh-so-wide collar spread PAC described, and Blue and Black platform shoes that were at least three inches thick. And yes, I actually did think I looked very, very hot(t).
Wow.
I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PaloAltoCougar
Gidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:04 AM   #40
Gidget

Gidget is on a distinguished road

I think Craig makes a way better Bond that Brosnan. Way better.
I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PaloAltoCougar
Gidget is offline   Reply With Quote