cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2005, 04:15 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nap. Dyn - the picture I never posted on cougarboard

So I made this post a little ways back on cougarboard, but refrained from posting the picture, due to possible korihorage. Now that we are free, free, free at last, here goes.
=========================

I get an email from a coworker who happens to really like Napoleon Dynamite. We had discussed it often.

So the email says, "I thought you would want to see my new shirt I got on vacation."

So I open up the picture and it is a self-portrait chest-shot (no head, no arms) of a Napoleon Dynamite t-shirt. A fairly tight t-shirt I might add.

So I thought maybe she pulled the pic off the web. But the attachment was 1 megabyte, indicating it was likely her own camera. So I send her back an email, "is that you?" Her reply, "yes, why?" My reply "funny shirt."

I didn't quite know how to respond to that. She's the most flirtatious, most flamboyantly dressed coworker...

I was going to say that ND has brought so many different people together in so many ways, but I don't think it's appropriate in this case!!!
===========================
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 05:18 AM   #2
MikeWaters
Demiurge

by the way the fallout was as follows:

I did show it to my wife, who asked, "why couldn't she just take a picture of the shirt?" I ran into my coworker a few days later, and she said, "did you email me because you thought I was sending you a picture of my chest?! Cause that's not what I was trying to do at all." We had a few chuckles and that was it.
Old 08-16-2005, 05:23 AM   #3
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't believe her. With all the lengths girls go to in trying to get guys to look at their chests, so they can act shocked and appalled that a guy would sneak a glance at their cleavage, I refuse to believe that a girl is going to be that naive about her chest.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 08:11 PM   #4
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't believe her Mike. I think she wanted you to see her in the shirt. Gives a whole new meaning to "Testing the Waters" :wink:
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 08:18 PM   #5
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good luck with that friend

a threesome with a divorcing gal, hmmm.

Stay away, very far away, unless of course she has large tracts of land, huge tracts of land.
Archaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 12:25 AM   #6
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
She's the most flirtatious, most flamboyantly dressed coworker
If, by "flamboyantly dressed," you mean revealing, I'd say there's not enough evidence before us - additional pictures may be needed.

:twisted:

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 07:56 AM   #7
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

I've asked girls before, when they are wearing a shirt with writing across the chest and see guys looking there, what do they think the guy is looking at?

They all gave me the same answer: their breasts, and that's why they wore it.
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 12:41 PM   #8
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCoug
Quote:
She's the most flirtatious, most flamboyantly dressed coworker
If, by "flamboyantly dressed," you mean revealing, I'd say there's not enough evidence before us - additional pictures may be needed.

:twisted:

Well, I didn't take a picture, but this co-worker was at our house a while ago, working on a project with my husband. I walked into the study to tell them I was leaving the house, and found her leaning forward in her seat so that her very low-rise jeans exposed her entire thong. This, of course, was intentional, because nowadays, the underwear is just another accessory to the outfit. However, its the only time i felt mildy uncomfortable leaving my husband alone with a woman.

And I don't want to hear any of you guys mention the word, "cat fight"...
Old 09-28-2005, 12:49 PM   #9
FarrahWaters

FarrahWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

oops, that last post was me. I forgot to log out of Mike's account
FarrahWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 02:23 PM   #10
MikeWaters
Demiurge

crap, woman, you blow my identity and now you are posting on my account!