cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2006, 02:55 AM   #21
Robin

Robin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyHippieUTE
I can't count how many couples I have known who have put their marriage on the rocks because one partner or the other has a sexual agenda that doesn't sync with the other's.

Sex, play, etc... It's all fun but it comes in way below other concerns.
I won't disagree with you there. As long as everyone is on the same page, adventure is fun.
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 02:58 AM   #22
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin
It was a TIC (CHEEK! CHEEK DHU) observation from real, normal, everyday life... the kind of life that most married people on this board live.
Yes Beavis this is something that happens. But that doesn't mean others want to discuss it.

The next time you are on the john wiping, and your fingers tear through the toilet paper, don't start a thread about it.
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:08 AM   #23
Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever
Yes Beavis this is something that happens. But that doesn't mean others want to discuss it.

The next time you are on the john wiping, and your fingers tear through the toilet paper, don't start a thread about it.
Sorry, but no-can-do. You will be okay. You don't have to engage it. This place is more interesting when people post what is on their mind.

Don't be so high minded all the time. Relax. Kick back.... hey, do you smell bread?
Old 06-14-2006, 03:19 AM   #24
Colly Wolly

Colly Wolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Sorry, but no-can-do. You will be okay. You don't have to engage it. This place is more interesting when people post what is on their mind.

Don't be so high minded all the time. Relax. Kick back.... hey, do you smell bread?
Robin, I would like to make a request. I am fascinated by the crazy things you post about from your personal life. Text is not enough. Will you please provide pics of your wife's discharge? The video of the dog giving birth was great. Keep stuff like that coming.
Colly Wolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:34 AM   #25
Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick It In Him
Robin, I would like to make a request. I am fascinated by the crazy things you post about from your personal life. Text is not enough. Will you please provide pics of your wife's discharge? The video of the dog giving birth was great. Keep stuff like that coming.

no problem.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:35 AM   #26
Colly Wolly

Colly Wolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
no problem.

(in best Napoleon D. voice)
Yesssssssss...
Colly Wolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:29 AM   #27
BYUTexan

BYUTexan is on a distinguished road

I will never use mayonaise after reading this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
Okay... if you aren't married, don't read any farther... unless you are looking for a reason to break an engagement, and then go ahead.

How many times, in your life have things started to heat up, and off came one article of clothing, and then off came another, and before you know it, you are nekid with your wife... and then you notice something... something you wish you hadn't noticed, but now that it is noticed there is definitely NO unnoticing it.

You know what I am talking about. Discharge.

And she is like, "Wha-at? It is natural... okay, if you really have a problem, you don't have to go down on me... WHA-at??"

But you know for a fact, if the tables were turned... and we were talking about MALE discharge, all of the "Wha-at... it is natural!" talk would not buy you anything more than a nasty case of blue huevos grandes.

Talk about inequity. The feminist movement is over boys. We lost.
BYUTexan is offline   Reply With Quote