cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Katz on Rose leaving BYU

Quote:
Dave Rose, BYU: Don't be fooled into thinking that BYU coaches can't move just because they haven't historically gone on to big-time jobs from Provo, Utah. Rose loves BYU and has an emotional tie to the Cougars after his near-death experience with cancer last year. But Rose should at least get some inquiries from other schools thanks to the job he has done at BYU. If schools like Oklahoma, Arkansas, Georgia Tech, NC State (and Missouri if it were open) were smart, they would consider Rose. His style of play is entertaining to watch, he can recruit, he has high character and has done one of the best coaching jobs in the country.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/tourna...ndy&id=6242302

It seems to me that this is saying Dave Rose ought to be considered, but he really isn't.

All I know is that the guy makes peanuts compared to most big-time coaches, and they ought to give him a VERY LARGE pay raise. Holmoe, you listening to me? PAY THIS MAN NOW.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote