cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2008, 03:23 PM   #33
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
In other words, you are familiar with them at least. You knew they existed but just didn't know their name. I don't expect everyone to know the names of lots of Court decisions, but I do expect most educated people, including those running for VP, to at least be familiar enough with the decisions that they could describe them in reasonable detail.
Which is why I find this report so difficult to believe. To be serious for a moment, listening to you and DDD, you'd think it's amazing Palin can tie her shoes in the morning. You'd think she was gift-wrapped the Alaskan governorship, and that all she does all day is sit around and play The Sims.

I acknowledge her last two interviews have been subpar, but don't you honestly think this has more to do with bad preparation and bad delivery, more than that the woman is actually that stupid and/or ignorant?

I don't expect you, being the person that you are, to give her the benefit of the doubt. But even for you, this Palin Is Stupid crusade is a stretch.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote