cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Outdoor / Scouting / Survival
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2006, 10:10 PM   #11
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by livecoug
i agree there.. Heber is fantastic.. SLC has THE best backdrop of the 3 wasatch front metros.. by far.. then Provo (Timp is amazing... not as cool as from the Heber side, but amazing nonetheless) then Ogden..
Weird, you and DHU are in exclusive company in your assesment that SLC has the best back drop.

I spoke with a group of medical students who were from outside the state of Utah this weekend at a dinner up here in Ogden. Each told me, there was a group five, that they were stunned at the backdrop that the mountains here in Ogden created and all agreed that it was the prettiest backdrop of any city they had seen in the state.
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:19 PM   #12
stonewallperry

stonewallperry
Default I was in a ward at BYU that held Church in the

up the canyon occasionally. It was really really cool.
stonewallperry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:19 PM   #13
livecoug

livecoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusnik11
Weird, you and DHU are in exclusive company in your assesment that SLC has the best back drop.

I spoke with a group of medical students who were from outside the state of Utah this weekend at a dinner up here in Ogden. Each told me, there was a group five, that they were stunned at the backdrop that the mountains here in Ogden created and all agreed that it was the prettiest backdrop of any city they had seen in the state.

don't get me wrong, Ogden has a very pretty backdrop, but i prefer SLC or Provo any day
livecoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #14
DirtyHippieUTE

DirtyHippieUTE is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Crap... It's me vs. Fus & 5 medical students...

That's it... Cage match! Oversized sledge hammers, bungee seats and really big knives!
Old 06-19-2006, 10:37 PM   #15
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyHippieUTE
Crap... It's me vs. Fus & 5 medical students...

That's it... Cage match! Oversized sledge hammers, bungee seats and really big knives!
Trust me, you win.

The group, aka, long haired, balding, rather skinny, in shape, long nosed, wouldn't stand much chance against a conservative hippie.
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:46 PM   #16
DirtyHippieUTE

DirtyHippieUTE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Trust me, you win.

The group, aka, long haired, balding, rather skinny, in shape, long nosed, wouldn't stand much chance against a conservative hippie.
I am a dangerous combination.

My right wing conservative background has left me with an overwhelming ability to justify my actions as moral despite their actual effect.

My military training makes me willing and able to kill people who do not agree with me.

My hippie background allows me to spend days (if not weeks) blending in to the scenery without the need for comforts like showers and toothpaste.

I could be sitting in your back yard with a sniper rifle, a poncho, some GORP and a copy of Sean Hannity's latest book right now!
Old 06-19-2006, 11:02 PM   #17
Tim

Tim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tim Send a message via MSN to Tim

Quote:
Actually, I agree with them. Best backdrop of the three-city metro area is Salt Lake County, then Utah County, then Weber. Sorry, bro.

Tim
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:16 PM   #18
TyronneBiggums

TyronneBiggums is on a distinguished road

Put me in the group that goes against the homo and the 5 medical students.

SLC is much better than Ogden. Although Ogden is probably second behind Provo. Why anybody would pimp Ogden is beyond me. There is nothing worthwhile north of Bountiful or South of Point of the mountain until you get past Utah County. That whole bubble could burn in hell for all I care.
TyronneBiggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:20 PM   #19
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Oh, you musn't be so stern with fussy. He just likes to pimp Ogden so that people will argue with him and give him attention. He figures that negative attention is better than none at all.

He cried himself to sleep a lot when we were together.

Poor, sensitive, soul. I hope this "lady of the night" he's being forced to join with will be as understanding as I am.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 02:36 AM   #20
FMCoug

FMCoug

Anybody else notice that Lingo posted just 4 minutes after Tyronne? Just enough time to logout and back in ... compose a message, etc.
FMCoug is offline   Reply With Quote