cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2007, 06:45 AM   #11
Detroitdad
Resident Jackass

Detroitdad is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Cat View Post
Wow, are you still cluelessly on the Billary Bandwagon? We don't need levity in these debates, damnit. We need real questions, that the candidates are required to answer. Give me a freaking break...diamnonds or pearls?
Yes i am on the bandwagon. I am not ashamed to say it and I am not going to go all derogatory on you about your views.

Debates are fine and dandy and all, but lets be serious, are they all about substance? A resounding hell no. The substantive policy question of yesteryear "Who is your favorite philosopher "springs to mind and there are countless other examples. I am sure that you know the debates are as much a get to know you as they are about substantive policy and positions, which the American public has very little appetite for.

Otherwise, why would the debate analysis be so much about "How did the candidate seem?" Who did you think projected themselves well? Who delivered the strongest performance?

So if ya'll are going to get on your panties wound up your arses about this it just shows that you a) really, really hate Senator Clinton and will find just about any excuse to criticize her b). really, really hate the media and will find any excuse to criticize it or c) really, really hate debates and will find any way to criticize them.

I am voting c on that one, which one do you vote for?
Detroitdad is offline   Reply With Quote