cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2006, 03:43 PM   #1
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sdsu

I assume given the current state of affairs at SDSU that BYU wins, and probably big.

So one question is, when, if at all, will Jason Beck be inserted? Third or Fourth quarter?

IMHO, it will be contingent upon a couple of things, John's health, margin of error and Bronco's attitude if revenge were exacted.

I imagine it will be early in the fourth, unless John's ankles start acting up, then mid third quarter sounds about right.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:48 PM   #2
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Revenge will not be an issue with Bronco.

He thinks about the big picture too much. I think he approaches this game as lets get the win and get out healthy. Look to the bye week to get Kuresa and Beck and the others as healthy as possible.

I believe in Karma. BYU wins because they are the better team and will do so with a balanced game. I think BYU will run on SDSU because they can and it does not expose John Beck to further injury.

Because I believe in Karma I will not participate in predictions of when the BYU back up will enter the game. BYU was there once and fell hard. I will not hasten a return to the suckitude of 02-04 with such arrogant predictions.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:46 PM   #3
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
He thinks about the big picture too much. I think he approaches this game as lets get the win and get out healthy. Look to the bye week to get Kuresa and Beck and the others as healthy as possible.

I believe in Karma. BYU wins because they are the better team and will do so with a balanced game. I think BYU will run on SDSU because they can and it does not expose John Beck to further injury.

Because I believe in Karma I will not participate in predictions of when the BYU back up will enter the game. BYU was there once and fell hard. I will not hasten a return to the suckitude of 02-04 with such arrogant predictions.
So how does Karma play in with you backing out of your agreements.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 07:16 PM   #4
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
So how does Karma play in with you backing out of your agreements.
Funk, notice when football suckitude went from beyond Goatnapper thinking the Utes weren't good to not being able to oppose any claim that the U sucked?

You did it funk, where I go suckitude follow.

See how my alma mater did against Rice?
Old 10-05-2006, 09:30 PM   #5
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Funk, notice when football suckitude went from beyond Goatnapper thinking the Utes weren't good to not being able to oppose any claim that the U sucked?

You did it funk, where I go suckitude follow.

See how my alma mater did against Rice?
If that's the case, then please stay away as far as possible from the Utes. Nothing personal - I'd just rather that you not curse the Utes.

Any idea if West Point and Marist are going to hookup on the hardwood this year? I'd be willing to wager lunch at the fast food establishment of your choice on the outcome.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote