cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2006, 05:43 PM   #1
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road
Default What a sick sick Bastard

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=385488

One thing that isn't clear is how putting his hand over her mouth made her go limp. Every report that I've read makes it sound like hand goes over mouth, girl goes limp. There has to be more to it than that... like complete stoppage of breathing by either covering both mouth and nose, or maybe a broken neck, etc. Was she 'passed out' when her body went limp, or was she dead? Because what happened next is absolutely sick and wrong.

The other thing that is particularly disturbing to me (and my wife as well) was how close this was to her. She grew up attending the church that is right across the street from those houses where it all happened, and we considered moving into that area. Glad we're not now... not that any place is really safe from something like this happening, it just makes it a little easier to stomach.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote