cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2007, 09:34 PM   #17
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=mindfulcoug;
with referring to your description about the secular government ..i think it might be fair to reach out to this conclusion that , "you wouldnot mind to have some faithless/unprincipled law makers and unscrupulous law executors who would oftenly lie to people and mess up with thier lives, as long as they bring you money and power ".

Thanks for guiding me welcome the concept.[/quote]

You really haven't understood me, and I don't know how to bridge the gap.

You assume a person without faith is necessarily dishonest. That is not true. There are other models of honesty.

If I wish to work with FFTs, I don't have to go back to the initial concepts of Newtonian or Leibniz's concepts of calculus.

Even in your government, your politics are about money and power, you fail to recognize this.

No, current legislatures do not look at origins only look at the current moment.

It is naive to believe any political movement is about anything other than power and money, any where that man exists.