cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2008, 03:08 AM   #11
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
I think he was lying in the other forum. I believe he's gay and has a male lover. I bet he has to go incognito all the time in LDS venues. Not everyone has the backbone to be as authentic as some of us dare to be. He's probably wondering all the time, "What shall I do?" Scared little deer.

Dwayne, write that essay. I believe in you, man.
He's lying in both forums. It's not that difficult to see.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 05:40 AM   #12
Anthesian

Anthesian is on a distinguished road

I will write my essay. I will unmercifully tear down the teachings of the church against gay and lesbian Mormons like myself. I will point out the contradictions of the Family Proclamation. I will, as many others, hold the church and its bigotry accountable for the deaths of hundreds of gay latter-day (s)aints. I lost 3 friends. 3 very good friends who were rejected by their families who supposedly endorsed the Family Proclamation. Where was their beloved proclamation when their children cried themselves to sleep at night? Where was their proclamation during their child's suffering? Where was their proclamation when they turned away their own blood? It's bullshit!

Wanna know how I feel about that revelatory document? It's full of shit. It was a talk given in a Women's Conference shortly after the civil union conflict in Hawaii. How convenient of Pres. Hinckley to receive revelation on the fly, right? Right?!?

The gospel of Jesus Christ is true. The LDS church, when infected by man natured prejudice, ceases its ability to act as a divinely called institution.

With Love,
Dwayne
Anthesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 05:44 AM   #13
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

While you're at it, write an essay about how trolling message boards makes you feel really cool.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 06:05 AM   #14
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthesian View Post
I will write my essay. I will unmercifully tear down the teachings of the church against gay and lesbian Mormons like myself. I will point out the contradictions of the Family Proclamation. I will, as many others, hold the church and its bigotry accountable for the deaths of hundreds of gay latter-day (s)aints. I lost 3 friends. 3 very good friends who were rejected by their families who supposedly endorsed the Family Proclamation. Where was their beloved proclamation when their children cried themselves to sleep at night? Where was their proclamation during their child's suffering? Where was their proclamation when they turned away their own blood? It's bullshit!

Wanna know how I feel about that revelatory document? It's full of shit. It was a talk given in a Women's Conference shortly after the civil union conflict in Hawaii. How convenient of Pres. Hinckley to receive revelation on the fly, right? Right?!?

The gospel of Jesus Christ is true. The LDS church, when infected by man natured prejudice, ceases its ability to act as a divinely called institution.

With Love,
Dwayne
You are a humorless, piece of shit troll. Go f.. yourself and the horse you road in on.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:49 AM   #15
myboynoah

myboynoah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
I think he was lying in the other forum. I believe he's gay and has a male lover. I bet he has to go incognito all the time in LDS venues. Not everyone has the backbone to be as authentic as some of us dare to be. He's probably wondering all the time, "What shall I do?" Scared little deer.

Dwayne, write that essay. I believe in you, man.
I'm with SU; Dwayne, write, write, write, and then write some more. You go girl.

I woke up this morning with that Paris kind of feeling.

Religion rises inevitably from our apprehension of our own death. To give meaning to meaninglessness is the endless quest of all religion. When death becomes the center of our consciousness, then religion authentically begins. Of all religions that I know, the one that most vehemently and persuasively defies and denies the reality of death is the original Mormonism of the Prophet, Seer and Revelator, Joseph Smith.
myboynoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:38 PM   #16
T Blue

T Blue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
You are a humorless, piece of shit troll. Go f.. yourself and the horse you road in on.
Archaea, dude, why are you holding back?

Why don't you tell us all how you really feel aobut this person?
T Blue is offline   Reply With Quote