cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2008, 11:08 PM   #1
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Junkie I know you'll enjoy this one

Being such a huge fan of Anderson, CA. This story had me laughing pretty hard. Some moron driving around with a large pot plant in his front seat. Side note: why is it that the people who are driving around with illegal drugs in the car always get pulled over for having something wrong with their car? You'd think they'd eventually just buy a used Honda Civic and just try to appear normal. Instead they shave their heads, put the pot plant in the front seat, toss back a few beers and then tear off in their Camaro with busted tail lights and no turn signal.

http://www.redding.com/news/2008/oct...llowing-wild-/
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:13 PM   #2
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

That is awesome, I remember when I was selling hot tubs I went out to the manufacturers plant one week and they had about 500 hispanics working for them.

A few weeks later I went back out and they only had about 10. INS came in and did a huge bust. Production slowed way down, Spas that we normally got in 2-3 weeks were pushed out 3 months. I asked them if they were worried and they said no. It happens all the time, give them about 3 weeks to get back across the border and up here and we will have lead times back to normal.

I agree about people with drugs getting pulled over for dumb stuff. If I had drugs on me or a warrant for my arrest I would be driving the speed limit, and trying to not look suspicious at all.