cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2008, 04:25 PM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Protestant American Sexless Princesses

PASPs.

I guess they exist as well.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...50&forum_id=15

Wow. Just wow.

Quote:
Had a long discussion with my cousin tonight(also an Aggie) who is considering leaving his new wife of 2 years to re-marry the mother of his children as he believes he would be following Biblical instruction.

Thoughts?
Quote:
From my vantage point vantage point they had huge problems over her total obsession and inability to separate herself from her parents/sisters. They have two daughters. Anytime we spoke when they were married all dinner meals were eaten commune style at her parents house with the other sisters families there as well. Their oven did look brand new after two years. All vacations were with her family, never with his. Her entire focus was on her parents/sisters and their two daughters. He confided in me that over the 5 years they were together, they were intimate exactly 12 times in 5 years. She would not kiss him, hold his hand, and I jokingly called him sure shot since out of 12 times he had two children.

She told him she wanted a divorce almost every day, according to him for the last 2 years they were married. From the time I was around her she was definitely spoiled and had an air of superiority about her. I know my cousin well and he was/is a doting father. He called once when they were married totally despondent that he had married someone that didn't love him.

I do think he let her run over him and told him so. His position was he wouldn't have taken that crap off of her except for the kids he was trying to keep from fighting in front of his girls so would generally do anything to keep the peace.

At any rate they did divorce and he did wind up beating the exact opposite of her. She is giving, unselfish and seems like a devoted wife. She teaches sunday school to 7th graders.

Now his ex wants him back. She tells him they should remarry because of the girls and now admits she was a terrible wife and blames herself for his infidelity.

I told him to tell his ex that it's wonderful that she has matured and to use that when/if she remarries someday but that for them, it's too late since he is now remarried.

Sorry this is so long, just trying to tell the story as I see it. He's confused about what he should do. Says he loves his wife but wants to do what God would have him do. I think some of this is guilt over his infidelity and just missing his daughters when they are not there.

I've also told him to meet with his minister.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #2
K-dog

K-dog is on a distinguished road

If they drink their husband gets more action. If they don't drink like their Mormon counterparts...no sex.

K-dog

P.S. Grrrrrrrrr
K-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #3
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

My take, which is cynical, is that the new wife is better off if this guy divorces her. Because he has serious problems.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:42 PM   #4
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
My take, which is cynical, is that the new wife is better off if this guy divorces her. Because he has serious problems.
Understood. Why do you resort to euphemistic terms when legitimate descriptions already exist, such as frigid beeaatch.