cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2008, 10:46 PM   #11
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
I was tempted to go with a "my sister is totally hot," but I'm incapable of the curious CB tendency to speak of hotness in one's relations. In any case, my sis will thank you to note she's a youthful 54. And if it had only been she and I on the cruise, I would submit to your justifiable ridicule. But the cruise in question was, in effect, sponsored by my then recently deceased dad whose modest legacy paid for an entourage consisting of 64 kids, grandkids and great grandkids, along with the in-laws. I admit that our group's photos would have rivaled those of a Utefans tailgate party for unintended hilarity.
Hallelujah! He lives! He lives! PAC, we had the most wonderful memorial service for you. I hope you will peruse the eulogies and sharing of your greatest work, even though it was all for naught.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:57 AM   #12
PaloAltoCougar

PaloAltoCougar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
Hallelujah! He lives! He lives! PAC, we had the most wonderful memorial service for you. I hope you will peruse the eulogies and sharing of your greatest work, even though it was all for naught.
Thanks. I was informed of the memorial service, but apparently there are certain threads which the unwashed are not permitted to see. I’d seek admission to this special group, but I share Groucho Marx’s view that I don’t wish to belong to any group that would have me as a member.

Borrowing from another great American, I understand there were a number of others who were unable to attend my funeral, but they all sent notes saying they approved of it. I understand many here are looking forward to your memorial service as well.
PaloAltoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:58 AM   #13
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

I would like to point out that the husband of the clown car vagina madam in question is a BYU fan.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:06 AM   #14
BoylenOver

BoylenOver is on a distinguished road
Default Egads! You're right!

I didn't notice it before.
BoylenOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:23 AM   #15
Parrot Head

Parrot Head is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
I would like to point out that the husband of the clown car vagina madam in question is a BYU fan.
I was wondering if anyone else saw that - but why would he allow so much red in the picture?

I looked through the photos fearing I would be in there somewhere.

- Bronco, when asked how to describe PH
Parrot Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 05:29 AM   #16
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot Head View Post
I was wondering if anyone else saw that - but why would he allow so much red in the picture?

I looked through the photos fearing I would be in there somewhere.
Why would he allow red?

Notice the family is dressed in red, white and blue. My guess is that it was taken close to the 4th of July. Or in Utah County's case, the 24th of July.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote