cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2007, 03:52 AM   #11
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot View Post
Do you have a crush on me? 'Cause I'm not available. It's funny how anxious you are to turn so many threads on your own board into childish pissing.
LOL. Have you confirmed yet that carbon monoxide is not a required ingredient for combustion?

Yikes.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 03:56 AM   #12
woot

woot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
LOL. Have you confirmed yet that carbon monoxide is not a required ingredient for combustion?

Yikes.
You're a dick. Grow up.
woot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:00 AM   #13
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
You're a dick. Grow up.
When Archaea asks for advice on some Greek language issue or philosophy, I don't pipe in with the first thing I think of.

I go through the following thought process: "I don't know much about Greek language and philosophy. If I said something, it would probably be madeup nonsense, or so basic that he already knows it. I think I'll let experts handle it."

This is sort of like finding out that someone who has constantly raved about French food has actually never eaten any.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:07 AM   #14
woot

Quote:
When Archaea asks for advice on some Greek language issue or philosophy, I don't pipe in with the first thing I think of.

I go through the following thought process: "I don't know much about Greek language and philosophy. If I said something, it would probably be madeup nonsense, or so basic that he already knows it. I think I'll let experts handle it."

This is sort of like finding out that someone who has constantly raved about French food has actually never eaten any.
I'm not aware of any chemists on the board. If there is one, then your point is valid. Weak, immature, and unnecessary, but valid. As it is, you're just hijacking yet another otherwise pleasant thread with your incessant trolling.

That I don't mind others knowing my weaknesses isn't a weakness in itself. Your insistence that you know everything is.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:16 AM   #15
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
I'm not aware of any chemists on the board. If there is one, then your point is valid. Weak, immature, and unnecessary, but valid. As it is, you're just hijacking yet another otherwise pleasant thread with your incessant trolling.

That I don't mind others knowing my weaknesses isn't a weakness in itself. Your insistence that you know everything is.
*My* insistence that I know everything? I'm the one who asserts there are many things that I do not know. I'm not the one who is telling people how fast ETs could possibly travel, and how long they can live, and that CO is required for combustion.

The world is full mystery. I'm well aware of that.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:26 AM   #16
woot

Quote:
that CO is required for combustion.
Is your reading comprehension that bad? Is your constant trolling just a coverup for your severe retardation?

Edit: The other things are equally inaccurate, but this one is just more recent. If lying about someone else's position is your best argument, which it obviously is, then you really shouldn't even try.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:28 AM   #17
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
Is your reading comprehension that bad? Is your constant trolling just a coverup for your severe retardation?
ah yes, the familiar "he is trolling" ploy to cover up one's ignorance.

What pray tell, are you an expert in? I would fancy that you are not an expert in physics, chemistry, nor science fiction.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:31 AM   #18
woot

Quote:
ah yes, the familiar "he is trolling" ploy to cover up one's ignorance.

What pray tell, are you an expert in? I would fancy that you are not an expert in physics, chemistry, nor science fiction.
ah yes, the familiar "ignore what he said and change the subject" ploy to cover up one's ignorance. You are manipulative, dishonest, immature, and ignorant.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:33 AM   #19
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
ah yes, the familiar "ignore what he said and change the subject" ploy to cover up one's ignorance. You are manipulative, dishonest, immature, and ignorant.
are you an expert in any area? do you have above-average knowledge in certain areas? (I figure the latter is attainable, and is a non-intimidating question).
Old 12-28-2007, 04:34 AM   #20
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Isn't there an ignore feature? If not, can't Waters put one in for you two? This is childish, and coming from me, that means something.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote