cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2007, 08:35 PM   #11
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
Yea, even more bull crap. How the hell did he get from my post I was saying Sister Beck was advocating no sex unless you have kids. The thought didn't cross my mind. A couple of posters indicated he was right that is what I meant. What is with these people. Do they think the spirit visits them while they are on the board. I will tell you now their power of discernment sucks!!!

Why do they think that way. They are the conservative ones. I was calling out those who agreed with their wives and saying if it were a different situation, one that once existed, would they be so supportive. It was one I thought I could count on their having a tough time with.

Note in my original post I said someone in the next conference. I didn't even say it would be a woman making the statement.

Not even the decency to ask what I meant. Nope tell everyone on the board I "twisted" the words of the RS President.

Hey, you are a scum bag and we will make sure you can't respond. That's what happens when you get mullah mentality.
btw, in this debate, i've acknowledged the convenience of my support for the talk and that's one of the reasons I stop short of calling it a moral issue and I'm open to the arguments from the other side.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:38 PM   #12
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
btw, in this debate, i've acknowledged the convenience of my support for the talk and that's one of the reasons I stop short of calling it a moral issue and I'm open to the arguments from the other side.
Look, I have enjoyed hearing the other view and viewpoint. I will admit back when I was married and the misses stayed at home I would have been comforted by the talk. At that time I was trying to do everything exactly right as I feared economic doom would come if I didn't. I guess there was still something I wasn't doing right, divorce and economic doom came.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:06 PM   #13
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, you can't even say something about a RS President for fear someone will twist what you say and then suspend you, but you are allowed to call an active member of the church who is a United States Senator a weasel and a liar.

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=3077216

Seems a might selective . Reminds me of how Warren Jeffs or a mullah might run things.

Oh, I don't know how long my obsession on this thing will last. I am barely getting over the pussy incident.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote