cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 09:14 PM   #1
woot

woot is on a distinguished road
Default Hi everybody, it's woot.

SoonerCoug suggested that I migrate over here so I thought I'd give it a whirl. A bit about me:

I love science, am addicted to BYU (and all of college) football, and love to talk about religious issues.

I served a mission to Toronto, and graduated from BYU in '03.

My field of study is biological anthropology, so if anyone has questions about paleoecological reconstruction, I'm your guy. :-D But seriously, evolutionary theory and skepticism are among my favorite topics so I look for opportunities to shoot down bad thinking. Nothing personal.

On the American political spectrum I'm pretty liberal, although my contempt for the D party is almost as intense as my contempt for the R party.

Anyway, I'm hoping that the level of discourse over here is a bit higher than on CB, where the token liberals being fed to the borg feeding-frenzy was recently described as "a wide diversity of ideas." Awesome.
woot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:23 PM   #2
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot View Post
SoonerCoug suggested that I migrate over here so I thought I'd give it a whirl. A bit about me:

I love science, am addicted to BYU (and all of college) football, and love to talk about religious issues.

I served a mission to Toronto, and graduated from BYU in '03.

My field of study is biological anthropology, so if anyone has questions about paleoecological reconstruction, I'm your guy. :-D But seriously, evolutionary theory and skepticism are among my favorite topics so I look for opportunities to shoot down bad thinking. Nothing personal.

On the American political spectrum I'm pretty liberal, although my contempt for the D party is almost as intense as my contempt for the R party.

Anyway, I'm hoping that the level of discourse over here is a bit higher than on CB, where the token liberals being fed to the borg feeding-frenzy was recently described as "a wide diversity of ideas." Awesome.
A lot of stuff but you missed something of crucial importance to me...fake or natural?

There is a great CLEAVAGE on this site that seperates one side from the othern.

Best to declare your alliance now.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:25 PM   #3
woot

Now, natural. When the planned procedure happens, fake.

Old 10-12-2007, 09:27 PM   #4
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

I guarantee Goat's wife don't have no falsies. No one could be so obsessed and his wife actually have them.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:27 PM   #5
Goatnapper'96

[QUOTE=woot;135399]Now, natural. When the planned procedure happens, fake.

I think that puts on you mindful's side. Her planned procedure is Mister Imanutjob allowing both homosexuality and man made tatas into the borders of her land. They will then be the great Satan and also probably get Baywatch on sattelite.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:28 PM   #6
Goatnapper'96

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
I guarantee Goat's wife don't have no falsies. No one could be so obsessed and his wife actually have them.
Look, I am but a token scorekeeper........but if there is any doubt I assure you are correct.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:50 PM   #7
hyrum

hyrum is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=woot;135396]SoonerCoug suggested that I migrate over here so I thought I'd give it a whirl. A bit about me:
/QUOTE]

Hello. You introduced yourself in the Religion category. Interesting. I don't know what that means, though.
hyrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:51 PM   #8
SoonerCoug
Formerly known as MudPhudCoug

SoonerCoug is on a distinguished road

[quote=hyrum;135406]
Quote:
/QUOTE]

Hello. You introduced yourself in the Religion category. Interesting. I don't know what that means, though.
Nothing wrong with that. This is the busiest category.
SoonerCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:56 PM   #9
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I served a mission to Toronto.
Toronto is the banana belt of Canada. They send the real men to Winnipeg.
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:07 PM   #10
woot

[QUOTE=SoonerCoug;135408]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyrum View Post

Nothing wrong with that. This is the busiest category.
Yea, that. Seeking either maximum efficiency or attention whoredom, I selected the forum with the largest readership. I hope you'll forgive me.