cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2008, 08:50 PM   #41
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
The projection comment was directed toward triplet not you.
Spaz,

Archaea was using classic displacement techniques to avoid having to accuse me directly of projection.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #42
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
There are outliers and anybody requiring that much, is definitional unbalanced and unhealthy, male or female. However, hyperbolic my trolling statements are they are tinged with truth, in that, in the bulk of quasi-healthy marriages, the male libido greatly outweighs the female libido. It is probably an evolutionary device, to bind the male to the female and to ensure procreation and perpetuation of the species. Has society reshaped the female libido and are the hormonal changes which can upset the balance, indubitably?
I agree with you, that for the majority of couples, the man desires sex more often than the woman. I am unwilling to assume the differences are as vast as your language would seem to indicate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea
The projection comment was directed toward triplet not you.
I understand that, and simply wanted to make my opinion clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea
What is a Enzyte commercial?
Enzyte is a Male Enhancement drug. It's supposed to make your cock bigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy
Spaz,

Archaea was using classic displacement techniques to avoid having to accuse me directly of projection.
DDD,

I couldn't care less. Archaea and I were having what was, IMO, an interesting discussion. Your posts added nothing of value to the discussion. Personally, I think he should have ignored you, but you are nothing if not persistent.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #43
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Spaz.

How great the divide, nobody will know for certain. And data as reviewed by the inherently sexy Mormon male is inconsistent, probably because it's the one subject about which people prevaricate the most.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #44
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

As one of the younger posters on the board, let me point out that young couples today grew up with sex, sex, sex in the media. Girls today think lots of sex is what other girls want, and they just go along with it.

For ten years on Friends, we watched Rachel and Monica talk about their sexual escapades with so-and-so, a different guy every episode. We saw Elaine lose the masterbation wager on Seinfeld. We saw an influx of teen films where the girls throw themselves at guys physically. Maybe you spent your Junior High years watching The Cosby Show; we had Sex and the City.

I've heard about what a big deal it was for the Ellen Degeneras sitcom to feature tv's first lesbian kiss back in the early '90's. Now you see it all the time. Today's young adults grew up with it.

Years ago, sex may have been a taboo topic for women, and perhaps they felt dirty for wanting it even in marriage. Maybe only ten years ago it was like that. However, my peers want a lot of sex because they have been taught that they want to have a lot of sex.
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:49 PM   #45
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
As one of the younger posters on the board, let me point out that young couples today grew up with sex, sex, sex in the media. Girls today think lots of sex is what other girls want, and they just go along with it.

For ten years on Friends, we watched Rachel and Monica talk about their sexual escapades with so-and-so, a different guy every episode. We saw Elaine lose the masterbation wager on Seinfeld. We saw an influx of teen films where the girls throw themselves at guys physically. Maybe you spent your Junior High years watching The Cosby Show; we had Sex and the City.

I've heard about what a big deal it was for the Ellen Degeneras sitcom to feature tv's first lesbian kiss back in the early '90's. Now you see it all the time. Today's young adults grew up with it.

Years ago, sex may have been a taboo topic for women, and perhaps they felt dirty for wanting it even in marriage. Maybe only ten years ago it was like that. However, my peers want a lot of sex because they have been taught that they want to have a lot of sex.
Perhaps Archaea should convert to FLDS and marry a girl whose formitive teenage years include such perspective altering exposures. Perhaps Brother Warren "knows" of which he does.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:24 AM   #46
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Girls today think lots of sex is what other girls want, and they just go along with it.

Lucky bastard.

Eddy Merckx
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 04:22 AM   #47
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Perhaps Archaea should convert to FLDS and marry a girl whose formitive teenage years include such perspective altering exposures. Perhaps Brother Warren "knows" of which he does.
A simpler solution. If I ever am alone again and remarry, it won't be to a Mormon gal, but to a younger, better, hornier model. Marry once for religion and the second time for companionship, fun and enjoyment. After all being inherently sexy makes us a good choice for a thirty year old nymphomaniac.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:42 PM   #48
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
After all being inherently sexy makes us a good choice for a thirty year old nymphomaniac.
It doesn't hurt that you make good coin also.

Eddy Merckx
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:04 PM   #49
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Spaz.

How great the divide, nobody will know for certain. And data as reviewed by the inherently sexy Mormon male is inconsistent, probably because it's the one subject about which people prevaricate the most.
To this, we are in complete agreement. Especially the part about me being inherently sexy.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:12 PM   #50
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I think you are overstating your case. There was plenty of sex in the media in the 60's,70's, and 80's. Don't kid yourself.