cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions

Old 07-25-2007, 07:47 PM   #21
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

SIRS, I hope you don't take offense that we've hijacked your very first thread around here. That's pretty much just what we do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulcoug
desperately needs Barbara Gordon's help to decipher this passage:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnap
As one of the few members of this board who has been to both, the biggest difference between the two is that usually the folks in Relief Society have better dental hygiene practices and results than the folks in Republic of Serbia...although there is something about the random lobbing of mortar rounds by Paleozoic Period artillery weapons that could intimidate dentists out of opening their offices.

Saying that replace "Muslim" with "men" and I think the pissing and moaning would be similar.

So in my best Kresimir Cosic accent: Stali ali putsan!

Given the epidemic of LDS Scando chicks thinking the Allmighty shortchanged them a bit in the ol squeezebox, I will say that the ta-tas are a bit more bodacious in Relief Society. Now if we could just get away from our stifling Victorianism and flaunt what we got, bay-beeeee!

Mindful, I wrote this earlier then decided to hold off. But in case you haven't figured it out:

Goat is proud to be an American, where if divine intervention doesn't provide us the nicest breasts in the world, surgical intervention will. And in what can only be attributed to selfless idealism on his part, he wishes this kind of freedom for all the women of the world.

He's somewhat concerned that the Mormons occasionally encourage attire a little too burqa-like for their women... After all, he only wants to admire all the beauty that is God's creation. And surely shopping at Victoria's Secret every once in a while never hurt anyone, anyhow.
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:47 PM   #22
Requiem

Requiem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Come now Requiem, you are "of the House," despite your choice to play with the girls up north. You well know I won't know the details until the Gospel Doctrine teacher tells me when we get to Johns trip to Kolob aided by mild hallucinogenics....Get back to me sometime in December.

That said, I do think the University of Utah winning an outright conference championship in football was one of the signs. That happened on a chilly afternoon during the dark years of Gary Crowton. Get ready to pack up and move to Missouri honeychild!
I prefer your Gospel Doc lessons - esp. the lack of self serving and bloated questions/comments from the old goat section. Will there be a CG contingent clothed in the royal red robes on the Mizzou walk and can we stop at BG's manse for appropriate libation?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:50 PM   #23
BarbaraGordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
and can we stop at BG's manse for appropriate libation?
hey, you mean me? Sure! Take a right on I-35 and you can't miss me.

What's the drink of choice?
Old 07-25-2007, 07:54 PM   #24
Requiem

Requiem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
What's the drink of choice?
Goat had it almost right - Kolobade with mild hallucinogenics. Recipe must be in a prior issue of Bon Appetit. Do you have shoe stores nearby?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:02 PM   #25
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
SIRS, I hope you don't take offense that we've hijacked your very first thread around here. That's pretty much just what we do.

Mindful, I wrote this earlier then decided to hold off. But in case you haven't figured it out:

Goat is proud to be an American, where if divine intervention doesn't provide us the nicest breasts in the world, surgical intervention will. And in what can only be attributed to selfless idealism on his part, he wishes this kind of freedom for all the women of the world.

He's somewhat concerned that the Mormons occasionally encourage attire a little too burqa-like for their women... After all, he only wants to admire all the beauty that is God's creation. And surely shopping at Victoria's Secret every once in a while never hurt anyone, anyhow.
Am I the only hearing "Oh Beautiful for patriot's dreams that sees beyond the Zoobs? Thine alabaster cities gleam adorned with man made boobs?"

This is why I nobly put my life on the line for ma and apple pie!

Your red blooded big knocker loving men can thank me.......
Old 07-25-2007, 08:03 PM   #26
BarbaraGordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Do you have shoe stores nearby?
yes, for men. But this is oklahoma - once you cross into the state all women are required to be barefoot and preferably with child. So no Nine West stores around here. Sorry.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:06 PM   #27
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yes, for men. But this is oklahoma - once you cross into the state all women are required to be barefoot and preferably with child. So no Nine West stores around here. Sorry.
A place where boots are still in style for manly footwear......

Save for you fetchin' habitual cheaters, I would be down with your state.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:05 AM   #28
Venkman

Venkman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Am I the only hearing "Oh Beautiful for patriot's dreams that sees beyond the Zoobs? Thine alabaster cities gleam adorned with man made boobs?"

This is why I nobly put my life on the line for ma and apple pie!

Your red blooded big knocker loving men can thank me.......
Goat, you are the man! Well done!
Venkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 05:12 AM   #29
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

All we need now is an Islamic version of the Kama Sutra, and Muslim augmentors and we'd be set.

I'd like my hallicenagens with some maryjane please.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:48 AM   #30
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Goatnapper and Mindful just had the best exchange in CG history. The fact that is was serious made it even better. I honestly can not stop laughing.