cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > House Keeping > What should this site be?

Old 12-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #1
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve
Angry Can we have a "Personal Vendetta" sticky?

That way, anytime some of the usual suspects want to duke it out, they can just post directly into the Personal Vendetta thread.

We can have the Lingo v CG, IPU v exute, and all the other running feuds focused in one glorious section.

Do you know how hard it is to threadjack a religion/sports fusion thread and turn it into a legitimate Golden Girls thread? I worked really hard for that and it was taken away by some petty squabbling. Enough is enough.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 07:25 PM   #2
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Do you know how hard it is to threadjack a religion/sports fusion thread and turn it into a legitimate Golden Girls thread?
I would like to issue a warning to all who read this. Do NOT google images of Betty White or Bea Arthur unless your safe search is turned ON. I can't sufficiently describe the horror that awaits if you neglect my counsel.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #3
TripletDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
I would like to issue a warning to all who read this. Do NOT google images of Betty White or Bea Arthur unless your safe search is turned ON. I can't sufficiently describe the horror that awaits if you neglect my counsel.
Prude.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
Old 12-09-2007, 09:44 PM   #4
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

On utefans, when a squabble breaks out, moderators can recategorize the thread under "pissing and moaning." And members have the option of deselecting that category altogether.
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:03 PM   #5
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
On utefans, when a squabble breaks out, moderators can recategorize the thread under "pissing and moaning." And members have the option of deselecting that category altogether.
Yes, well, Utefans lets me post a whopping one time a day... so a lot of good that does me.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:13 PM   #6
TripletDaddy

Quote:
I am not opposed to the running personal vendettas. In fact, they are entertaining.

I would just prefer they all be in one thread.

Maybe we could call the thread "Fight Club."

I just want to be be sure that future threads are safe from distraction, because I have a few great ideas I have been working on to include The Facts of Life and What's Happening, but I don't want infighting to ruin them.

Old 12-09-2007, 10:18 PM   #7
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

I'll fake a fight with you if we can make up at Phillippe's afterwards.

I'll go first:

I'd like Triplet Daddy right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there in the O.C., with all the other rich people, and I want him brought right here with a big ribbon on his head. And, I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Where's the Tylenol?
Old 12-09-2007, 10:22 PM   #8
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

Old 12-09-2007, 10:26 PM   #9
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'll fake a fight with you if we can make up ... afterwards.

I'll go first:

I'd like Triplet Daddy right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there in the O.C... and I want him brought right here with a big ribbon on his head. And, I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a ...good... snake-lick[er]...he is! Hallelujah! Where's the Tylenol?
Gross. You two need to keep your relationship off this board.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:04 AM   #10
TripletDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
Gross. You two need to keep your relationship off this board.
Hey, if you don't like it, tough. You take the good, you take the bad.