cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Home Improvement and Real Estate

Old 11-17-2008, 11:16 PM   #1
Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout is on a distinguished road
Default My fiberglass shower sucks

The previous owner put this cheap thing in the downstairs bathroom - the one my two teenage children use. My children seem incapable of closing the shower curtain tightly enough to keep the "dry"wall near the shower from getting hammered. Worse, a few weeks ago, the drain got plugged by a shampoo cap and my daughter, who can be oblivious to everything around her when she's in the midst of grooming matters, didn't notice that the space at the bottom of the shower was filling up, overflowing, and damaging the carpet and drywall of the room next door.

It's been suggested to me that it might be possible to get a custom glass door installed in the fiberglass shower. Thoughts? I don't really care how it looks right now, I just want a place where my kids can take a shower and keep the water where it's supposed to be.
Kilgore Trout is offline   Reply With Quote