cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 08:58 PM   #31
non sequitur

non sequitur is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Speak for yourself, dude.
Give a kid a bouncy, rubber ball and cannonball to play with, and see which one he chooses.
...You've been under attack for days, there's a soldier down, he's wounded, gangrene's setting in, 'Who's used all the penicillin?' 'Oh, Mark Paxson sir, he's got knob rot off of some tart.'" - Gareth Keenan
non sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:59 PM   #32
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Men notice what's advertised. Boobs are worth looking at, if advertised.

However, an available boob is better than an unavailable one, and there are crasser statements which really explain men's attitudes. In reality, most women who get them, not those who replace some due to radical mastectomies, want the attention.

So it creates a happy cycle, women get the attention and men get the look-see.

However, if a gal wanted a guy's true opinion, he wants an available boob, no matter the size.
Further when it comes to marrying, fake boobs would be an enormous alarm to me. It speaks of a lack of confidence, perhaps high maintenance costs over the lifetime of the product and a lack of gratitude. I would instantly judge them to be "women who might not know." However, I am very "orthodoxt," personally.

However, if I know I have an easy Bishop that is one of the more liberal judges in Israel, I say take advantage of the insecure ones for a vivacious game of paddy-cake.......
Old 10-15-2007, 09:00 PM   #33
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by non sequitur View Post
Give a kid a bouncy, rubber ball and cannonball to play with, and see which one he chooses.
Your chicks are going to the wrong doctors, dude. The new boobs are much closer to those of mother nature. If they pay good money, they get the good ones. My guess is, those in Utah are cheapos.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:00 PM   #34
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have a friend who is considering a boob job, and I'm trying to talk her out of it. She doesn't believe me when I tell her that most men prefer boobs that are a bit smaller, but have the natural feel, than boobs that are hard, large, and feel like plastic. If women just want men to look at their boobs, then they should go ahead and get the deluxe, Judy Jetson cartoon boobs. But if they plan on having men actually touch the boobs, they should stick with what God gave them.
Hard to beat the athletic look

http://femaletennis.tripod.com/danie...uchova-02.html
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:02 PM   #35
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
So if "boob availability" is the primary predictor of pending proposals, what role (if any) do overall appearance and intelligence play?
Mormon men are afraid of educated and strong women, haven't the threads about "Women who know" convinced you of that?

Every guys gots differences of wants and needs. Sir Mix-A-Lot the Earl of Brooklyn likes the ladies with big ol butts!
Old 10-15-2007, 09:02 PM   #36
Archaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Further when it comes to marrying, fake boobs would be an enormous alarm to me. It speaks of a lack of confidence, perhaps high maintenance costs over the lifetime of the product and a lack of gratitude. I would instantly judge them to be "women who might not know." However, I am very "orthodoxt," personally.

However, if I know I have an easy Bishop that is one of the more liberal judges in Israel, I say take advantage of the insecure ones for a vivacious game of paddy-cake.......
I agree with this. If I see Gucci handbags, lots of jewelry, and big fake boobs, with designer jeans, I think, "Wow, talk about a maintenance project. Every date will be all about her."

I'm perhaps one of the few, who would prefer a slimmed down gal, fit as a fiddle, with less up front and more upstairs. The gal who is a maintenance project can go to the guy who deserves her.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:03 PM   #37
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I have a friend who is considering a boob job, and I'm trying to talk her out of it. She doesn't believe me when I tell her that most men prefer boobs that are a bit smaller, but have the natural feel, than boobs that are hard, large, and feel like plastic. If women just want men to look at their boobs, then they should go ahead and get the deluxe, Judy Jetson cartoon boobs. But if they plan on having men actually touch the boobs, they should stick with what God gave them.
The rumor that you can always tell the difference is false. I have discussed this with a few fellows. Size isn't what is important, well as important, as the droop.

Now I don't want to sound like a reall weenie here as I know there are far more important things than the droop. Heck, if I was married to a sweet gal who was spiritual and stayed at home, I probably wouldn't even notice the droop.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:05 PM   #38
Archaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
The rumor that you can always tell the difference is false. I have discussed this with a few fellows. Size isn't what is important, well as important, as the droop.

Now I don't want to sound like a reall weenie here as I know there are far more important things than the droop. Heck, if I was married to a sweet gal who was spiritual and stayed at home, I probably wouldn't even notice the droop.
True, but a tightening as opposed to an enlargement is a better choice.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:06 PM   #39
Requiem

Requiem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm perhaps one of the few, who would prefer a slimmed down gal, fit as a fiddle, with less up front and more upstairs. The gal who is a maintenance project can go to the guy who deserves her.
Amazing how two relatively simple sentences can restore one's faith in mankind.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:06 PM   #40
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
True, but a tightening as opposed to an enlargement is a better choice.
That is what I was trying to say. As long as they are oustanding in their field, size to me isn't so important. Too big is just that, too big.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote