cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat

Old 09-28-2016, 02:52 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default This post led to a 30 day suspension on CB

Quote:
Now I'm starting to worry about Mangum 1 1 2
(deleted post)
If he is doing as bad in practice as people here are saying he must be doing, this does not bode well for the future of BYU football.

Think about the old days of BYU. The glory days. To be 1-3 with a QB who has throw 3 TDs and 7 interceptions. That would be crazy bad. Our heads would explode. Now it's sort of 50/50. Half the fans are saying give him more time, the other half are saying, "maybe we should try the guy who was a great passer as a true freshman." In the old days, we would be out with pitchforks and torches.

Hill doesn't even crack the top 100 in most major passing categories. AND Tanner is worse. Can't perform better in practice. Couldn't do better in camp.

These are dark days indeed. Just when we really need WINS to try and cement the idea that BYU is a team with a lot of winning its PRESENT and FUTURE.
Good times. And I've been told if I ever post like this again I will be banned forever.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 03:07 AM   #2
realtall

realtall is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to realtall

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Good times. And I've been told if I ever post like this again I will be banned forever.
I read the post three times and I'm still trying to figure out what's so offensive about it.
Old 09-29-2016, 04:06 AM   #3
MikeWaters
Demiurge

"trolling"

I call it sarcasm and humor.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:57 PM   #4
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Guy on CB complains that parents are flaking out about staying at summer camp and now boys have to leave a night early.

Then reveals that he is scoutmaster, says one should never agree to be scoutmaster. And then the final reveal--he's not even spending the whole week with his troop.

My response:
"so you are the scoutmaster and you aren't in camp the whole week? Hmmm...."

I was suspended for being a "jerk".

Gosh, I guess it's a crime to point to hypocrisy these days. I guess it's the new liberal bias with the mods on CB.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:13 PM   #5
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Guy on CB complains that parents are flaking out about staying at summer camp and now boys have to leave a night early.

Then reveals that he is scoutmaster, says one should never agree to be scoutmaster. And then the final reveal--he's not even spending the whole week with his troop.

My response:
"so you are the scoutmaster and you aren't in camp the whole week? Hmmm...."

I was suspended for being a "jerk".

Gosh, I guess it's a crime to point to hypocrisy these days. I guess it's the new liberal bias with the mods on CB.
Truth is that certain posters have a mark against them, and any minor infraction will be elevated to major infractions. Additionally, the new software uses algorithms that render certain words and negativity to be slammed with penalties.