cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions

Old 07-14-2008, 04:47 PM   #1
NapalmFront

NapalmFront is on a distinguished road
Default Me

Hello,

I'm Kyle. I'm abrasive in nature and forthright in thought and action. I value sensibility and do not tolerate blatant ignorance. I have been LDS all my life and I oppose the indoctrination that has been daily spoon fed into most Mormons mouths. The bubble that I often see Mormons in irratates me. I don't often speak with a faith promoting tone so don't ask for me or expect me to do so. I do swear. I'm sarcastic. I'm antagonistic. I encourage 'out of box' thinking. I question most arguments whether I agree with them or not.

I believe in the Book of Mormon in the sense that it is inspired but not actual history. I'll go ahead and throw the Book of Job in that catagory as well. I do not question God's sovereignty but I know that he is bound by the very rules he has set forth.

I believe in a Heavenly Mother. Please not that I said Mother and not "Mothers". I do not believe that God is a polygamist. There is no scriptural validation for it and all teachings on it, IMO, are fabrications.

I don't believe in 3 degrees of Glory. I believe in one form of Heave and Outer Darkness.

I do believe that Joseph Smith was a prophet. He some times taught things that probably weren't inspired. That's ok. Prophets make mistakes.

I believe women should be priesthood holders and have an actualy say in church doctrine discernment and church policy.

I don't buy the King Follett Sermon. It makes salvation seem like a pyramid scheme.

I don't believe in the Pearl of Great Price. The papyrus is not what Joseph said it was.

Homosexuality is not a sin. Just as heterosexuality. Our archaically minded leaders and many other denominations around us use scripture to create fear. Why? Because mainstream society is made up of drones. Thoughtless cro-magnons doing as they are told because it is for the "greater good". I call bull shit.

Any questions?

Kyle
NapalmFront is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:51 PM   #2
Levin

Levin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapalmFront View Post
Hello,

I'm Kyle. I'm abrasive in nature and forthright in thought and action. I value sensibility and do not tolerate blatant ignorance. I have been LDS all my life and I oppose the indoctrination that has been daily spoon fed into most Mormons mouths. The bubble that I often see Mormons in irratates me. I don't often speak with a faith promoting tone so don't ask for me or expect me to do so. I do swear. I'm sarcastic. I'm antagonistic. I encourage 'out of box' thinking. I question most arguments whether I agree with them or not.

I believe in the Book of Mormon in the sense that it is inspired but not actual history. I'll go ahead and throw the Book of Job in that catagory as well. I do not question God's sovereignty but I know that he is bound by the very rules he has set forth.

I believe in a Heavenly Mother. Please not that I said Mother and not "Mothers". I do not believe that God is a polygamist. There is no scriptural validation for it and all teachings on it, IMO, are fabrications.

I don't believe in 3 degrees of Glory. I believe in one form of Heave and Outer Darkness.

I do believe that Joseph Smith was a prophet. He some times taught things that probably weren't inspired. That's ok. Prophets make mistakes.

I believe women should be priesthood holders and have an actualy say in church doctrine discernment and church policy.

I don't buy the King Follett Sermon. It makes salvation seem like a pyramid scheme.

I don't believe in the Pearl of Great Price. The papyrus is not what Joseph said it was.

Homosexuality is not a sin. Just as heterosexuality. Our archaically minded leaders and many other denominations around us use scripture to create fear. Why? Because mainstream society is made up of drones. Thoughtless cro-magnons doing as they are told because it is for the "greater good". I call bull shit.

Any questions?

Kyle

Why didn't you snap a Z, thrust your hips out to one side, tilt your head, pucker your lips, and raise your eyebrows at the end?
"Now I say that I know the meaning of my life: 'To live for God, for my soul.' And this meaning, in spite of its clearness, is mysterious and marvelous. Such is the meaning of all existence." Levin, Anna Karenina, Part 8, Chapter 12
Levin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:52 PM   #3
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

If at first you dont succeed with Anthesian, try try again with Napalm Front.

Your anagrams are showing, Dr. Lecter.....

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:20 PM   #4
NapalmFront

Interesting. It seems that Dwayne has left his mark on this board. I'm not Dwayne but I do know him. I know why he is who he is. I should. We somewhat grew up together. I know the 'dirt' of his past. He is a psychiatrists nightmare. He is weak hearted and minded. Who he is now is a product of his real parents. Not the father he spoke of in his gay and mormon thread.

Dwayne can f*ck off. He turned his back on me and another friend years ago. The only thing I could wish for him is that his real dad were here to beat the shit out of him like he did when he was a kid.

As for the anagram comment, nice try Douche. Your 'reasoning' if you wish to call it that is flawed. Was it deductive reasoning that you used tiger? I'm not amused. NapalmFront is a soccer nickname. It came from being a center on the team.

Yo Daddy...don't you have kids that you should be picking up?

Kyle
Old 07-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #5
NapalmFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levin View Post
Why didn't you snap a Z, thrust your hips out to one side, tilt your head, pucker your lips, and raise your eyebrows at the end?
Simply put...I'm not a woman and I'm not gay. Amusing question...really. You get your humor from Latter-day Night Live? How cute.

Kyle
Old 07-14-2008, 05:50 PM   #6
myboynoah

myboynoah is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, multiple personalities.

Cool.

Religion rises inevitably from our apprehension of our own death. To give meaning to meaninglessness is the endless quest of all religion. When death becomes the center of our consciousness, then religion authentically begins. Of all religions that I know, the one that most vehemently and persuasively defies and denies the reality of death is the original Mormonism of the Prophet, Seer and Revelator, Joseph Smith.
myboynoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 06:21 PM   #7
TripletDaddy

Quote:
Interesting. It seems that Dwayne has left his mark on this board. I'm not Dwayne but I do know him. I know why he is who he is. I should. We somewhat grew up together. I know the 'dirt' of his past. He is a psychiatrists nightmare. He is weak hearted and minded. Who he is now is a product of his real parents. Not the father he spoke of in his gay and mormon thread.

Dwayne can f*ck off. He turned his back on me and another friend years ago. The only thing I could wish for him is that his real dad were here to beat the shit out of him like he did when he was a kid.

As for the anagram comment, nice try Douche. Your 'reasoning' if you wish to call it that is flawed. Was it deductive reasoning that you used tiger? I'm not amused. NapalmFront is a soccer nickname. It came from being a center on the team.

Kyle
If you are going to be a jerk, let's take this off the board.

you can contact me at topcancuncondos@hotmail.com

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
Old 07-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #8
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello,

Any questions?

Kyle
Yawn.

I like to get to the point too.

You're an troll and an asshole.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #9
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Kyle
LOL, wait a few weeks and try again. Next time, make no references to Dwayne or Kyle. In fact don't sign your posts with any name and we might not figure out you're Dwayne/Kyle. And be your true self not a fictionalized character.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:03 PM   #10
TripletDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
LOL, wait a few weeks and try again. Next time, make no references to Dwayne or Kyle. In fact don't sign your posts with any name and we might not figure out you're Dwayne/Kyle. And be your true self not a fictionalized character.
I was hoping to keep the daily chain alive.

"Alright.......THIS time it is for real....Dwayne and Kyle are losers. I know them, but I promise I am somebody completely different."

I am starting to see the schizophrenia that is Rogan.