cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2008, 07:58 PM   #21
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
"You are funnier than me" YOhio, talking to TripletDaddy
You edited my quote, conveniently leaving off where I said, "Say it again bitch!"
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:03 PM   #22
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SipiTau View Post
You need to hit the jock rally @ Heritage on Friday night. Are you set with tix?
There is one at the Grove down in OC on Thurs night.

I think I am going to take the kids and head over. Traveler will be there to take pics, so that will be fun. Plus, they can all bring their foam swords and trojan plumes.

That the Song Girls will be there is simply an added bonus. I am going to Meet the Horse.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:08 PM   #23
TripletDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
You edited my quote, conveniently leaving off where I said, "Say it again bitch!"
"You are funnier than me....say it again biotch...." YOhio, psyching himself up in the mirror before meeting TripletDaddy

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
Old 09-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #24
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
"You are funnier than me....say it again biotch...." YOhio, psyching himself up in the mirror before meeting TripletDaddy
Sorry. It didn't work. I appreciate the effort though.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #25
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Does anyone know who our officiating crew will be for the fucla visit?

I have now heard 4 versions.....neutral, MWC, and Pac 10, and a mixture of all the aforementioned.

I guess does anyone have a link or an actual reference to something that indicates who the crew will be at the game? I've looked but I cannot find anything.
Back on topic...

Considering Wrubell's working off time spent with an actual official AND (I believe) an actual press release by the MWC, I'd have to say he's more likely to be correct.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=498&sid=3907610

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:15 PM   #26
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
Back on topic...

Considering Wrubell's working off time spent with an actual official AND (I believe) an actual press release by the MWC, I'd have to say he's more likely to be correct.

If only somebody had posted a link earlier.

-

I like this thread, though. We already crowned the official board rocket scientist today, and now we've got TD and YO duking it out for the title of board jester. Can we place bets?
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #27
TripletDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
If only somebody had posted this link earlier.

-

I like this thread, though. We already crowned the official board rocket scientist today, and now we've got TD and YO duking it out for the title of board jester. Can we place bets?
I am not going to fight with YOhio. He comes from a rough part of Dayton.....where the streets are clean and even the poor people have expensive digital camcorders.

Old 09-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #28
Spaz

Quote:
If only somebody had posted a link earlier.

-

To be fair, there is a difference (though unspecified in my original post) between the links...

These two, posted on page 1, link to the 9/9 post.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=498&sid=4215844,
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=498&sid=4215844

This one, which I posted, links to the "original" post on the subject, posted on 8/1/08, and giving a few more details.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Old 09-09-2008, 09:15 PM   #29
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
To be fair, there is a difference (though unspecified in my original post) between the links...

These two, posted on page 1, link to the 9/9 post.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=498&sid=4215844,
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=498&sid=4215844

This one, which I posted, links to the "original" post on the subject, posted on 8/1/08, and giving a few more details.

Not to belabor the point...

but to belabor the point, the 9/9 post includes the text of the original (8/1) post. So it's got the original source and the most current update all in one neat little package.

You on my turf now, buddy.
:-)
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:20 PM   #30
Spaz

Quote:
Not to belabor the point...

but to belabor the point, the 9/9 post includes the text of the original (8/1) post. So it's got the original source and the most current update all in one neat little package.

You on my turf now, buddy.
:-)
All except for this nice little nugget of background info...

Quote:
"I spent some time with a referee from one of the BCS conferences, and we went over many of the rule changes that will take effect this season. New clock, kicking and instant replay rules will have the most significant impact, and I'll probably have time to address them further as we get closer to the season.

In the meantime..."

Like BYU, I just want to make one more play...