cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2008, 10:55 PM   #121
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
RockyBalboa and I exchanged unpleasantries many years ago regarding Duke and the Dallas Cowboys. He thinks Duke is truly evil (not just in a rhetorical sense, but the real sinister kind of evil). I responded by pointing out all the criminals and thugs on his beloved Cowboys. It went predictably downhill.

I am also a Yankees fan, having first gotten into baseball during my 6 years in NYC. RockyBalboa see the Yankees the same way he sees Duke.

So while Rocky pretends to be nobly protecting you all from my wolf in sheep's clothing Sherem routine, he is really just blinded by hatred of the Blue Devils and the Bronx Bombers. There really isn't anything deeper to it.

If I was a Cubs fan who went to law school at northwestern (or some such combination) we would probably be friends.

Now if you notice a few pages ago he threatened to take my virtual polemic here and use them against me in real life if I ever ran for public office again. If that doesn't violate internet discussion board ethics, I don't know what does. I hoped when FMCoug outed my real identity against my wishes last year it wouldn't come to this, but it has. There is no way to put that genie back into the bottle.

So I now say goodbye. Forever. Do a dance Rocky. With that threat, you just won.
#1. My joking about Duke and the Yankees being Satan were just that, a joke.

#2. Good, I'm glad you're gone.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 07-29-2008 at 11:18 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:57 PM   #122
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
That threat by Rocky was way over the line. I can't believe it got so little attention.

You happy now, Rocky? How about you, Creekster?
Absolutely and I have zero remorse.

Adam is a piece of shit.

Maybe, if you being one of his buddies had the foresight to tell him to back off a while ago, and if he weren't arrogant enough to think he could continue the facade, things might've been different.

Hypocrisy has a funny way of catching up to people, doesn't it?
Old 07-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #123
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Keep in mind that Rocky actually did contact the parents of a potential BYU recruit and "call them on their bullshit". I don't think he is making an empty threat here.
Actually it was in a thread...and guess what genius...I turned out to be 100% correct about the intentions of the Father of the recruit and the Y coaching staff found out about him and his intentions, and have also warned other coaching staffs about the over bearing and nefarious Father's true intentions.

I feel great about that.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 07-29-2008 at 11:01 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:00 PM   #124
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve
Default that's what is prophesied

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
It's relevant to the nature of how we consider your dilemma.

For example Bishop is different than Gospel Essentials teacher or Sunday School Secretary.

Dang, I wish I could offer my resignation over this. I wish the Lord would put me in that position. Win-win for me.
in the last days.......many members will 'resign'. Why not quit the Church because you think they are in the ozone and bigots? Why do you need a special calling to do that. For effect?
exUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:55 PM   #125
ewth8tr

ewth8tr is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Given the nature of where Adam lives and the political climate of Utah County, some of the things he has posted here could easily be used against him by someone with no ethics. I find that sad.
LOL, I don't want to get in the middle of this whole thing, but come on, Adam could hold a press conference announcing that he worships Satan and it would not hurt him in a political race in Utah County as much as the D next his name would.

Må din pung bli överkörd av femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar samtidigt som du får en ananas uppkörd långt upp i rektum - Most common thing said to LiveCoug on his mission.
ewth8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:23 AM   #126
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a little confused. What was the facade he was putting up?

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:36 AM   #127
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

So Adam just left again, he will be back. I lost count how many times he has made a grand exit, only later to return. By the way the first person to out Adams real life identity was Archaea a year before FM did anything. So blame Archaea as he was talking about a friend of his running for office in Alpine.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:39 AM   #128
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
So Adam just left again, he will be back. I lost count how many times he has made a grand exit, only later to return. By the way the first person to out Adams real life identity was Archaea a year before FM did anything. So blame Archaea as he was talking about a friend of his running for office in Alpine.
I think Archaea should be removed from this site. He cannot be trusted.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:04 AM   #129
FMCoug

FMCoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Just FYI, FM did not out you. Many people already knew who you were before last year.....I knew who you were through someone else's FO posts on CB awhile ago back in late 2006 or early 2007, I think. You should stop blaming him for doing that.
Here's the thing you need to understand. Arch outed him, not me. But Arch is Adam's buddy and I represent all that is wrong in the world to him. I am pure evil in Adam's worldview. So he will continue to say it was me.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:23 AM   #130
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMCoug View Post
Here's the thing you need to understand. Arch outed him, not me. But Arch is Adam's buddy and I represent all that is wrong in the world to him. I am pure evil in Adam's worldview. So he will continue to say it was me.
I think Adam thought you were a little over the top with your McMansion. I know you thought it was a joke but you did have a web site about it and go on and on. I think that's how he got curious about your finances and stuff. You have to admit the joke was susceptible to being taken the wrong way.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote