cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > House Keeping > Rules

Old 01-29-2008, 10:06 PM   #31
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Mike, it is fine. No worries.

You have answered my question and everyone here and any guest can now see it. Per this thread I have learned:

- You dont read my posts
- You are a dictator
- If someone wants to post here, they need to be willing to let you get into their account, no matter how trivial it may be.

I have been put in my place. You won this round!
I don't speak for Mike, but I will hazard a translation.

Mike doesn't do the things you've insultingly inquired about and doesn't tolerate fools lightly.

He has playfully installed an avatar gremlin that strikes everybody, including himself and me.

But because you have gone the asshole route, he reserves the right to do anything he wishes as dictator to assholes. However, his better nature has prevailed.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:13 PM   #32
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
I am never "in" your account.

My beneficence is apparent to all. You sign up on this site, the first thing you do is rip on it. Then you rip on me. Then you continue ripping on me. That's fine.

People here that know me know that I am not running a business, and I am not running a popularity contest. So it would not be wise to operate under the assumption that I am.
Mike Diamond Bay, this issue is settled. Let's not harp on it any longer.

I have no issues with you. I think you are an interesting study. I read most of your posts....the ones I do not, simply because they may slip my mind or because you post a lot of different things on here and I cant get to all of them. If you sent me a PM, I would answer it insetad of pretend I did not get it.

You would be better served figuring out why you feel the need to pretend to not read my posts, why you pretend to not like me, why you have such an issue with anyone or anything that takes the spotlight away from you, even for a second.

I enjoy toying with you, yes. Kind of like the cat pawing at the mouse. After awhile it gets boring, but every now and then it is really fun to watch the mouse squirm. If you want me to stop, I will. I didnt know it hurt your feelings so much.

If you are still raw about it, post a video blog on YouTube. Or PM me. I will respond.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:16 PM   #33
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post

Mike doesn't do the things you've insultingly inquired about and doesn't tolerate fools lightly.

He has playfully installed an avatar gremlin that strikes everybody, including himself and me.

But because you have gone the asshole route, he reserves the right to do anything he wishes as dictator to assholes. However, his better nature has prevailed.
Well done, my good and faithful servant.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:17 PM   #34
TripletDaddy

Quote:

By the a-hole route, what exactly do you mean?

I sent mike a private PM asking him simply what the deal was. Why didnt he just answer it?

I have stated before that the changing of the avatar was not my concern. It was the bigger issue...the one that mike has continued to not address.

Seems to be that the more curious route is to not answer the innocuous PM, then continue to avoid the question in this thread, finally blowing off the question as stupid.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
Old 01-29-2008, 10:20 PM   #35
Archaea

Quote:
By the a-hole route, what exactly do you mean?

I sent mike a private PM asking him simply what the deal was. Why didnt he just answer it?

I have stated before that the changing of the avatar was not my concern. It was the bigger issue...the one that mike has continued to not address.

Seems to be that the more curious route is to not answer the innocuous PM, then continue to avoid the question in this thread, finally blowing off the question as stupid.
By asking the stupid question, you insinuated he was doing something the rest of us know he doesn't do.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:24 PM   #36
TripletDaddy

Quote:
By asking the stupid question, you insinuated he was doing something the rest of us know he doesn't do.
So I shouldnt ask a question, the answer to which YOU already knew?

This makes no sense, Archaea.

Last edited by TripletDaddy; 01-29-2008 at 10:33 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:41 PM   #37
Archaea

Quote:
So I shouldnt ask a question, the answer to which YOU already knew?

This makes no sense, Archaea.
Do you really believe Mike would look into another person's account? Do you know enough about these programs as to the limits?

This is fun and games to Mike, despite a lot of work.

Mike is basically libertarian and railed against the status quo over at CB. It offends a libertarian's sensibilities to even question his integrity on a freebie site. Or at least it would if I invested the same money he has without a return on investment or an intent to ever reap a return.

And Mike's point is valid. If you haven't watched him enough to trust, if you must even raise the question, then don't participate, because we don't participate where there is no trust. You apparently don't trust so you shouldn't participate. The rest of us trust enough to participate in a libertarian environment.

There is an avatar gremlin. So shoot us. And the right to bar somebody exists and nobody owns anything here but Mike.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:50 PM   #38
TripletDaddy

Quote:
Do you really believe Mike would look into another person's account? Do you know enough about these programs as to the limits?

Mike is basically libertarian and railed against the status quo over at CB. It offends a libertarian's sensibilities to even question his integrity on a freebie site. Or at least it would if I invested the same money he has without a return on investment or an intent to ever reap a return.

And Mike's point is valid. If you haven't watched him enough to trust, if you must even raise the question, then don't participate, because we don't participate where there is no trust. You apparently don't trust so you shouldn't participate. The rest of us trust enough to participate in a libertarian environment.

There is an avatar gremlin. So shoot us. And the right to bar somebody exists and nobody owns anything here but Mike.
Then why didnt he just answer the simple PM I sent him originally? It would have been over and done with in 5 seconds.

The reason is because mike seems to like to play games.

You are now doing the same thing by being evasive to the simple question in front of you. The whole thing has become boring.

Your playing the "mike is victim" card here will be great reading for all those who continue to click on this thread. How many people has mike offended or annoyed or pissed off? Why take it so personally?

Old 01-30-2008, 04:57 AM   #39
tooblue

tooblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I made a significant contribution to the purchase of the software ... what a fool I am!
tooblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:09 AM   #40
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm pretty familiar with VBulletin, thanks. I'm not really interesting in wading too far into this little battle, but I will say I didn't like Mike editing my words to appear as if I've said them. And then, I occasionally hear about how he knows where I live, who I work for, blah blah blah.

I wouldn't put it past him, frankly.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote