cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion

Old 07-18-2014, 04:36 AM   #1
SoonerCoug
Formerly known as MudPhudCoug

SoonerCoug is on a distinguished road
Default Garments

How long till garments are eliminated completely?

How long until they are modified significantly?

I would greatly appreciate a shortened boxer brief so that I could wear some 1980s shorts sometimes, but I generally feel comfortable in my garments. I still wear them.

On the other hand, my wife quit wearing her garments on the honeymoon and never wore them again.

There must be a way to improve them.

I have it on good authority that there are a couple of BYU professors who still wear garments extending to wrists and ankles. Crazy.
SoonerCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:21 PM   #2
byupepsilover

byupepsilover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerCoug View Post
How long till garments are eliminated completely?

How long until they are modified significantly?

I would greatly appreciate a shortened boxer brief so that I could wear some 1980s shorts sometimes, but I generally feel comfortable in my garments. I still wear them.

On the other hand, my wife quit wearing her garments on the honeymoon and never wore them again.

There must be a way to improve them.

I have it on good authority that there are a couple of BYU professors who still wear garments extending to wrists and ankles. Crazy.

Interesting thing is that they have made a TON of improvement with the female garments.
Better fabric choices, tighter fitting, capped sleeves, and less riding and bunching!
byupepsilover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:42 PM   #3
SoonerCoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by byupepsilover View Post
Interesting thing is that they have made a TON of improvement with the female garments.
Better fabric choices, tighter fitting, capped sleeves, and less riding and bunching!
I had no idea.
Old 07-18-2014, 09:56 PM   #4
LackingOxygen

LackingOxygen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I had no idea.
Most of us guys don't understand what the women go through. Most will put their garments on then place the bra over the garment and then have an "undershirt" with a nice shirt on top, in the middle of the summer! It's amazing most of these women don't fall over from heat exhaustion. Men just have the bottoms, similar to boxer briefs, and a top, which most wear the t-shirt like version. It's easy for the guys.
LackingOxygen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 10:05 PM   #5
SoonerCoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by LackingOxygen View Post
Most of us guys don't understand what the women go through. Most will put their garments on then place the bra over the garment and then have an "undershirt" with a nice shirt on top, in the middle of the summer! It's amazing most of these women don't fall over from heat exhaustion. Men just have the bottoms, similar to boxer briefs, and a top, which most wear the t-shirt like version. It's easy for the guys.
My ex-wife always bought petite garments that would only go half way down the thigh. She was a total cheater.
Old 07-18-2014, 10:09 PM   #6
LackingOxygen

Quote:
My ex-wife always bought petite garments that would only go half way down the thigh. She was a total cheater.
If only my wife would do that! Our relationship would spark a fire again! I can honestly say I have always hated the look of garments on LDS women. They are not attractive at all.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:32 AM   #7
byupepsilover

byupepsilover is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Another example of why women should be allowed to make some of the rules; or at least be consulted......
byupepsilover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 09:54 AM   #8
Mindfulcoug

Mindfulcoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Do they have to consider this dress code inside the house???
Old 07-19-2014, 03:00 PM   #9
LackingOxygen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulcoug View Post
Do they have to consider this dress code inside the house???
My wife does. It's frustrating.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:15 PM   #10
LiberalCougar

LiberalCougar is on a distinguished road
Default One piece

My father always wore one piece because he didn't want elastic on his waist. I'm a woman and I like my garments. I wear spanks on the bottom with a skirt so I can hike them up and blame the girdle!
LiberalCougar is offline   Reply With Quote