cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Professional Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 09:34 PM   #1
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ill be in oakland this weekend...

watching the raiders game. i noticed some here might go.

you think ill get killed if i wear browns orange?

is there any possible way of getting a seat with the black hole?
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:46 PM   #2
bigpiney

bigpiney
Send a message via AIM to bigpiney
Default I'll be there

someone gave us their season tickets for this week.

I plan on wearing nodescript clothes, and not my Niners hat. I will be in the 'Silver Hole' or so I heard them call it. Guess it is on the opposite side of the Black Hole.

It will be interesting to see which team brings the most suck. I am guessing the Raiders, but who knows.

We may have an extra ticket, but it is not the Black hole so I know it doesn't meet your criteria. Though you would not be welcome to sit by me if you are wearing Browns colors, they don't go well with my skin tone. and I don't want to be collateral damage when everyone throws stuff at you.
bigpiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:51 PM   #3
fusnik11

ha ha...

i have a ticket. i dont know where it is at, its at will call and ill pick it up at the game. im hoping its a good seat as if it isnt ill be freaking pissed.

how much would you be willing to sell one of your tickets?
Old 12-13-2005, 11:04 PM   #4
bigpiney

bigpiney
Send a message via AIM to bigpiney
Default It would be free is it is available

They were given to us free so I would just pass it along. My friend here is going to ask his dad if he wants to go tonight. Otherwise it will be available.

Don't know how good the tickets are. I am looking forward to spending Sat night in Reno with my friends while they participate in all sorts of debauchery and I moderate and this in a moderator-lite environment.
bigpiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 04:43 AM   #5
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road

I had a friend that went to a Raider game a year or 2 ago wearing a Randy Moss jersey when they were playing the Vikings.

He laid low until the vikes took control and then whooped it up. He took some crap, but said the fans were pretty cool to him for the most part. oh yeah, he was nowhere near the black hole.

Did I mention he is big and black himself? May have helped his cause a little. I'm not sure how a loud mouthed white kid from Utah would fare under the same circumstances. Those are some pretty bitter fans right now, much more so than a few years ago when they at least had a superbowl appearance to talk about.
bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 05:56 AM   #6
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Fus, after the game why don't you take a 3 hour jaunt up north and have dinner with bluegoose and I?
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 03:52 PM   #7
fusnik11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue
Fus, after the game why don't you take a 3 hour jaunt up north and have dinner with bluegoose and I?
sounds tempting buddy. im real excited for the game. i have a buddy who will be playing and so i have some gear and i picked this game of all games to watch because i wanted to experience the black hole.

maybe ill wear a raiders shirt under my browns shirt and walk down into the black hole for a couple of minutes.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:32 PM   #8
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road

Did they issue a standard Kevlar vest with those tickets that you bought? I wasn't sure if they are still doing that or not.

Did you see that video footage a few years ago of the ruckus in the black hold where the pulls out a shank and knifes the guy next to him?

Have fun. I'm pretty sure my seat will be better than yours. Now if I could just talk the Mrs. into something bigger than a 27" screen....
bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote