cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #11
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
Ah- so the argument is that abortion is classless? Really? You on board with that, Tex?
Here's my kind of classy.

Quote:
[T]he type of female that does like Rush is the same type of women that falls in love with prisoners, like Richard Ramirez or Squeaky Fromme. Good example, Charles Manson. Eva Braun, Hitler's girlfriend. That is exactly the type of woman that responds really well to Rush. There will be some Eva Brauns out there that will respond really well to this cattle call right now, or to this clarion call…is that the right word…he's putting out there.

Quote:
Yes. Any female or person of color in the Republican party is struggling with Stockholm Syndrome.
Good ol' Jeanne Garafolo.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2009/02...ng-narcissist/

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:02 PM   #12
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Riddle me this:

Are you arguing that everything that is horrible to watch must be illegal? If not, what is your point?
My point is that you complain about trivial things said by a few so-called conservatives, while you support the slaughter of the innocent. It's called perspective.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #13
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
My point is that you complain about trivial things said by a few so-called conservatives, while you support the slaughter of the innocent. It's called perspective.
Do you support the war in Iraq, or any war for that matter? If so, care to get back to me on the number of innocents killed in the wars you support v those killed via abortion? By supporting the war in Iraq, or any war, you clearly support the slaughter of the innocents. Right?
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #14
Cali Coug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
Here's my kind of classy.

Good ol' Jeanne Garafolo.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2009/02...ng-narcissist/
Distraction alert... (I know you hate it when people do that, right Tex?)
Old 04-02-2009, 08:44 PM   #15
Tex

Quote:
Distraction alert... (I know you hate it when people do that, right Tex?)
Actually, it's exactly on point. You pointed out some (in your mind) "unclassy" Republicans, il Pad pointed out an unclassy Democrat policy, and I pointed out some unclassy Democrats.

I realize you started this thread just to piss on Republicans, so it must be very uncomfortable for you when rocks get thrown at your glass house.

- Cali Coug

- Brigham Young
Old 04-02-2009, 08:52 PM   #16
Cali Coug

Quote:
Actually, it's exactly on point. You pointed out some (in your mind) "unclassy" Republicans, il Pad pointed out an unclassy Democrat policy, and I pointed out some unclassy Democrats.

I realize you started this thread just to piss on Republicans, so it must be very uncomfortable for you when rocks get thrown at your glass house.

No, actually I started this thread with a post from Angie Harmon who said that Republicans are always classy, followed by a clearly non-classy comment by the head of the Republican party. I never made the claim that Dems are always classy, nor has anyone else I am aware of (are you aware of anyone, Tex?). It doesn't make me at all uncomfortable that there are unclass Dems out there. I always knew there were. Angie Harmon, on the other hand, must be very confused.

Are you saying, btw, that you are on board with the statement that "abortion is unclassy?" You seem to be, noting that "Il Pad pointed out an unclassy Democratic policy."
Old 04-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #17
Tex

Quote:
No, actually I started this thread with a post from Angie Harmon who said that Republicans are always classy, followed by a clearly non-classy comment by the head of the Republican party. I never made the claim that Dems are always classy, nor has anyone else I am aware of (are you aware of anyone, Tex?). It doesn't make me at all uncomfortable that there are unclass Dems out there. I always knew there were. Angie Harmon, on the other hand, must be very confused.

Are you saying, btw, that you are on board with the statement that "abortion is unclassy?" You seem to be, noting that "Il Pad pointed out an unclassy Democratic policy."
Ah. I thought you were calling Harmon unclassy as well. But re-reading the link, you're distorting and/or parsing what she said, anyway (big surprise). She did not say Republicans are always classy.

- Cali Coug

- Brigham Young
Old 04-02-2009, 09:22 PM   #18
Cali Coug

Quote:
Ah. I thought you were calling Harmon unclassy as well. But re-reading the link, you're distorting and/or parsing what she said, anyway (big surprise). She did not say Republicans are always classy.
I'm sorry- are you pointing fingers now too?

Angie won't like that at all.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:27 AM   #19
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Do you support the war in Iraq, or any war for that matter? If so, care to get back to me on the number of innocents killed in the wars you support v those killed via abortion? By supporting the war in Iraq, or any war, you clearly support the slaughter of the innocents. Right?
The killing of innocents is wrong. But you support the slaughter of helpless innocents who will never have a chance to be born. You and your ilk are the epitome evil.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:39 PM   #20
Cali Coug

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
The killing of innocents is wrong. But you support the slaughter of helpless innocents who will never have a chance to be born. You and your ilk are the epitome evil.
Wow- I am now the epitome of evil. And I have my own ilk! You are the epitome of reasonable, intelligent discussion Il Pad!