cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Professional Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 06:45 PM   #1
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk
Default Victory is mine in the big fantasy football showdown

For those of you not in the cougarguard fantasy football league, there are two big time teams in this league. One is my team, the other is DrumNFeather's team. This week was the epic battle between the two number one teams. I had been occupying first for most of the season, but Drum took the lead prior to this weeks showdown on points. Both of us were 8-1 going into the week.

To put some perspective on the matchup, and the gap between the top 2 and the 3rd team. Drum and I are both over 1000 points on the season, and the next highest point total is 802 points.

I was without my top 2 performers of Brady and Moss. I am pleased to report that despite this, I am about to be victorious. With neither team having a player on Monday night I lead the matchup 108.72-85.72.

As Skee-Lo said everybody wants to be down withe the dude on top of the stairs, top of the stairs.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 07:58 PM   #2
DrumNFeather
Active LDS Ute Fan

DrumNFeather is an unknown quantity at this point

Although I was losing most of the game, I managed not to give funk the half peace sign. He won fair and square...my guys didn't show up. Looking at the fact that he was with out Brady and Moss I liked my chances, but the more I looked at my matchups, I really did not like my chances at all.

Oh well.

See you in the playoffs funk.