cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2008, 06:05 AM   #61
Insensitive PAP

Insensitive PAP

Rocky can please a woman for sure. "Now take down those panties and let me swear at your vagina!!! Do it!!!" Who needs Barry White with that technique.
Insensitive PAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:16 AM   #62
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insensitive PAP View Post
Rocky can please a woman for sure. "Now take down those panties and let me swear at your vagina!!! Do it!!!" Who needs Barry White with that technique.
You do it all the time PAP....I find it funny that a 5 a balding midget loser like yourself always think he's the cat's meow when it comes to being a fake and pretentious piece of shit.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 02-12-2008 at 07:18 AM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:17 AM   #63
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
I kinda thought profane insults were something we reserved for asinine drivers or true pieces of shit like Hillary Clinton, but I could be wrong.
I'll reserve the right to use them on whoever I please....especially if they attack me first as has been already proven here.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #64
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Specifically, the dissocial personality disorder is described by the World Health Organization by the following criteria:

1. Callous unconcern for the feelings of others and lack of the capacity for empathy. Check
2. Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations. Check
3. Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships. Check
4. Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence. Check
5. Incapacity to experience guilt and to profit from experience, particularly punishment. Check
6. Marked proneness to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior bringing the subject into conflict. Check
7. Persistent irritability. Check

Treatment

In practice, mental health professional rarely treat dissocial personality disorders as they are considered untreatable and no interventions have proven to be effective.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissoci...ality_disorder

Last edited by Indy Coug; 02-12-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #65
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

This was some funny stuff. Nothing like one guy going over the deep end, and then several others piling on top of him, helping him dig himself deeper...and deeper...and deeper...
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #66
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rocky, my advice is that like in the military, goat you can correct me if wrong, you should follow the rules of engagement.

Rules of engagement on TBS do not allow for attacking players and parents of recruits. No matter what they do, you do not attack. You don't have to join in the "kiss their ass" throng, but do not attack.

Now if the kid picks another school or comes to BYU and get kicks out, the rules of engagement are different. You can not only attack, but you can attack with full force. Take em down and be relentless. You don't even have to worry that you may have been one of the ass kissers.

If the kid is LDS, it is a fine line. You have to be careful that your attack does not create collateral damage, like messing up the butt kissing that is going on with current recruits. Non LDS kids and inactive LDS kids are fair game, unless of course we are recruiting a non LDS or inactive kid and his parent is on the board.

It is probably best you be patient. Wait for some non-LDS kid who leaves the program and doesn't say it is all his fault and having to leave BYU is probably the worst decision he has ever made or will make in his entire life.

If you wait for that opportunity and let em have it, you will be hailed and applauded.

One last idea. If you have this need to attack, the rules of engagement on TBS allow you to attack the character of CB members, CG members, Utes, anyone who recruits against BYU, etc. If however you are challenged on that by a recruits parent, disengage. Your first directive is to do no harm to recruiting.

I suggest if you need an example of how to follow the "rules of engagement" over there, Indy would be a good example.

Last edited by BYU71; 02-12-2008 at 02:12 PM.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:21 PM   #67
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
This was some funny stuff. Nothing like one guy going over the deep end, and then several others piling on top of him, helping him dig himself deeper...and deeper...and deeper...
It really isn't fair though. Rocky is quite reasonable if you calmly point out he has gotten emotional and has lost control. However, to egg him on when he is in that emotional state isn't very fair.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:31 PM   #68
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
Rocky, my advice is that like in the military, goat you can correct me if wrong, you should follow the rules of engagement.

Rules of engagement on TBS do not allow for attacking players and parents of recruits. No matter what they do, you do not attack. You don't have to join in the "kiss their ass" throng, but do not attack.

Now if the kid picks another school or comes to BYU and get kicks out, the rules of engagement are different. You can not only attack, but you can attack with full force. Take em down and be relentless. You don't even have to worry that you may have been one of the ass kissers.

If the kid is LDS, it is a fine line. You have to be careful that your attack does not create collateral damage, like messing up the butt kissing that is going on with current recruits. Non LDS kids and inactive LDS kids are fair game, unless of course we are recruiting a non LDS or inactive kid and his parent is on the board.

It is probably best you be patient. Wait for some non-LDS kid who leaves the program and doesn't say it is all his fault and having to leave BYU is probably the worst decision he has ever made or will make in his entire life.

If you wait for that opportunity and let em have it, you will be hailed and applauded.

One last idea. If you have this need to attack, the rules of engagement on TBS allow you to attack the character of CB members, CG members, Utes, anyone who recruits against BYU, etc. If however you are challenged on that by a recruits parent, disengage. Your first directive is to do no harm to recruiting.

I suggest if you need an example of how to follow the "rules of engagement" over there, Indy would be a good example.
I never attacked a recruit. Not one time. There wasn't a single post where I ever did. In fact considering how much of an overbearing asswipe his father is I have a ton of respect for how John Martinez has turned out. He is a great kid in spite of his Dad using him.

When it comes to Mr. Martinez I've already made it perfectly clear where I stand and why I did what I did, and I make no apologies for it, nor will I. As soon as you guys get this through your head then this thread can come to a close.

I find it interesting how you like to instigate, provoke and prod here and on Cougarboard,,,,and now suddenly you're pretending the be the harbringer of peace and good will? Puh-lease.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 02-12-2008 at 02:45 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:34 PM   #69
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
It really isn't fair though. Rocky is quite reasonable if you calmly point out he has gotten emotional and has lost control. However, to egg him on when he is in that emotional state isn't very fair.
'Piling on', by it's very definition (at least, the definition I give it ), is hardly ever fair.

But, it is often quite hilarious. I especially enjoyed the part where Rocky attacked Indy's sexual capabilities, and it was construed as an attack on Indy's wife...'cause as we all know, any failure in the bedroom is the wife's fault!
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:43 PM   #70
Coach McGuirk

Coach McGuirk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
'Piling on', by it's very definition (at least, the definition I give it ), is hardly ever fair.

But, it is often quite hilarious. I especially enjoyed the part where Rocky attacked Indy's sexual capabilities, and it was construed as an attack on Indy's wife...'cause as we all know, any failure in the bedroom is the wife's fault!
I agree. that attack was clearly aimed at Indy's penis. It was an internet kick in the balls.
"Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State. "
Coach McGuirk is offline   Reply With Quote